Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dream I had last night
27-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Re: Dream I had last night
In all my dreams I can't run worth crap, its like I just can't run in my dreams, its really odd.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2009, 10:06 PM
I happen to dream this dream ALOT: I'm getting ready to go out, once I'm in the street I realize I'm completely naked! {scared}

Apparently I have the never nude trait XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
27-07-2009, 11:10 PM
LMAO I always have nightmares

28-07-2009, 12:04 AM
I keep getting dreams about a gang of men [about 5, all in there 20s/30s] driving around in a car, following me and trying to shoot me. I always wake up when I get shot.
Yes, I think this confirms I'm psycho. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-07-2009, 12:15 AM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=6909.msg258794#msg258794 date=1248735846]
I keep getting dreams about a gang of men [about 5, all in there 20s/30s] driving around in a car, following me and trying to shoot me. I always wake up when I get shot.
Yes, I think this confirms I'm psycho. Smile
I always have dreams I have to run away from something and I can't run fast and I get stuck, then I usually wake up.

28-07-2009, 02:02 AM
I had a dream last night that was SUPER weird x.x

My fiance's best friend moved to DE, and had invited us over.  So we get there, but he's not there.  Turns out he found out his mom was some famous artist, and got mad, so he left.  While there, his stepfather told us about these genetically altered pets they had now.  Like, Zebra's smaller than a housecat, Penguins who live in puddles, etc.

But then he tells us they're getting Rabies and need to be taken to a vet, so I call my best friend Melissa over to help me take them to a vet.  While we're trying to load them, one of them bites me, so she says "Let's get them to a Vet, then you to the Hospital."  and we head out front where the animals have all been loaded up. But then there was this big floppy bunny in the front yard and my friend said "I wonder how close I can get to it."  and I told her "probably not very."

So, then she goes to the back of my truck and pulls out this big Green and Blue bunny suit.  I look at her and go "Do you seriously think that'll work?"  and she shrugs, then puts it on.  When she puts it on, she TURNS into an actual dark green and blue bunny!  So she goes over to the bunny, and they start playing.  But then the bunny, and my friend, turn into Squirrels, and start running down the street playing.  I'm video taping them with my digi cam, when the original bunny/squirrel comes running at me and jumps up onto the camera, but right as it jumps it turns into a Chihuaha ...

I end up on the ground with it in my lap and I'm petting it and playing with it, it starts to get angry and tells me "I'm getting angry, if you don't stop I will eat your mouse.", by mouse he meant my Computer Mouse  ... and then I woke up ...  o____o

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
28-07-2009, 08:39 PM
XD How do you remember so much  Big Grin

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
29-07-2009, 12:52 AM
LOL that's a nice dream Jen.

29-07-2009, 12:58 AM
LOL.
I had a dream last night[reminds me of that Thug Story song. Now I want to sing it xD]
Anyways. I had a dream that it was Halloween. & we went to this house,that kinda turned into my school. O_O
And apparently the ghost of Michael Jackson lived in it. So we decided to see him,but we couldn't summon him. Then something happened,I forgot.

So we were about to leave,but then I noticed my lipgloss was gone. I went back to the bathroom[that's where it was said his soul lived] and my lipgloss was there. Then some hand took it. And I was like "There is no such thing as the spirt of Michael Jackson" or something along those lines. Then a voice went "Oh really?" And I opened the shower curtain[don't ask why a shower was there. I don't know]I found Michael naked {blink} He looked like when he was in Thriller.

Creepy,and just weird x3

29-07-2009, 01:00 AM
(29-07-2009 12:58 AM)[removed] malfoy link Wrote:LOL.
I had a dream last night[reminds me of that Thug Story song. Now I want to sing it xD]
Anyways. I had a dream that it was Halloween. & we went to this house,that kinda turned into my school. O_O
And apparently the ghost of Michael Jackson lived in it. So we decided to see him,but we couldn't summon him. Then something happened,I forgot.

So we were about to leave,but then I noticed my lipgloss was gone. I went back to the bathroom[that's where it was said his soul lived] and my lipgloss was there. Then some hand took it. And I was like "There is no such thing as the spirt of Michael Jackson" or something along those lines. Then a voice went "Oh really?" And I opened the shower curtain[don't ask why a shower was there. I don't know]I found Michael naked {blink} He looked like when he was in Thriller.

Creepy,and just weird x3
EWWW haha that's disgusting,So he looked like a zombie? Haha sorry

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P