Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Appocolypse RP
29-07-2009, 02:18 AM
Appocolypse RP
A poisonous gas has eliminated everyone on earth except for a few people who are immune to it. There are strange creatures which have appeared and kill anything in sight. A group of people live together and struggle to survive...

We'll start with a character profile and then when we have at least 3 people I'll start us off.

Here is my Character:

Markus Fray
Male
Blue Eyes, Brown Hair
5'6

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Re: Appocolypse RP
Ok, I'm bored so I want to post...

Red. The sky was red the day that it fell. The day that crimson clouds of poison wafted into our streets and entered our lungs. I had not died as everyone I loved. I was left alone. Alone and scared - but alive. For some reason I was immune. I felt certain that there had to be others... somewhere. I often asked myself if maybe there were whole towns filled with people who were alive and well, beyond the hills and forests or across the sea...

The sun was about to set. I had to get back... before They came out. They. Who had always been here. Waiting beneath the ground in their dark caves. They were tall, with long legs and no arms. But I had once seen one eating a bobcat. It had sat in a contorted posistion, it had thrown its legs back over it's shoulders and it's clawed feet acted as its hands, shoveling meat into its mouth... They had faces that looked like white venetian masks... they looked errily human - but they had no eyes. Just dark holes. Their whole body was snow white expept for their long black claws on their Hand Feet...

I was finally back to my small shack. I crawled in and curled up to sleep...

[center]
30-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Why do I always feel like being a girl in RP's now? C:

April Parker
Female
9 (Almost 10
Brown hair in pigtails, Brown eyes
4'8

As I pushed out the small boiler door I had locked myself into, a deafening roar exploded, making me slam the door back tight.
I sat with my back against the cold, iron wall and my hands underneath my knees that perked up. The hide space smelled so icky and thick black smoke made cough for air.
Five minutes later, I undid the latch and slipped out. Climbing up to my feet, I searched in my bag for my flashlight that my mommy had sealed inside.
They knew it was coming, I knew that it was coming. I was pushed down the stairs and told to hide in the secret place and if anyone knocks on the door, don't go up and open it.
But I felt like the frightening monsters had disappeared, so I clicked on my flashlight and it's dim glow filled the room.
I jogged up the stone steps and hopped up to open the door-knob. I'm quite small, so I had to stand on my toes to reach the door-knob.
Pushing it open, I gasped in astonishment. The whole roof had caved in, and there was only a small space left where I could squeeze through.
Tiles slipped off the roof and crashed against a large pile of rubble and roof beams. I climbed over the rubble and slided towards the door. My family had been dead for atleast two hours. I cried so much that my face was now red and tear-stained, under my eyes were red blotches where the tears had slipped and rolled off my cheeks.
I opened the front door, and clambered behind my house. There wasn't a monster to be seen, so I quickly ran across the grass and climbed over the wall.
I dropped down into a wheelbarrow, and jumped out before running across the field. I panted hard, as I twisted my head back and forth to make sure nothing was around.
Soon, I came to a stack of hay-bales and stepped on one, it was loose and shaky, but I soon awkwardly pushed my way up to the top.
Looking out upon the town, or what used to be our town, was devestating. Everything the ripped apart, broken and the red mist had swifted around.
Soon, I spotted a tiny shack at the end of the field, maybe it could provide shelter and maybe, just maybe someone could be inside to help me.
So, I rushed as quick as I could down through the corn and stood infront of the shelter. The door and everything was ramshackled and built by hand.
The window had a layer of grime on it, and around the door, leaves were gathering. I grasped the iron bar and pushed it in silently.
"H-Hello?" I whispered, my legs quivering a bit. I didn't spot anything until I saw a boy on the floor. He looked way older than me, so I sneaked over to him. I was about to put my hand on his shoulder when he sprung up and shouted. I screamed too, my flashlight fell out of my hand and rolled under an old desk.
The boy stood up and put his hands on my shoulder and went down to my level.
"It's okay, it's okay. I'm not a monster. I'm a human." He shook me a little and spoke in a hushed tone.
I looked at him, and smiled. I hugged him, even if I didn't know him. "I-I'm scared!" I replied, sitting down with him.
"Don't worry, we WILL get help. I promise."

(WOW, That was long. I know she doesn't REALLY sound 9, but she will soon.) (Also, for weapons she will have stuff to distract the monsters, and small weapons, like knifes and hammers and maybe a golf club.)
(Also, I'm thinking there's other monsters, and mutated humans.) (Also, she might have to rely on her running, sneaking and hiding abilities too.)

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
30-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Good... I'll post later... cause my laptops about to die. But yeah other monsters would be good too. But we don't know about them just yet...

[center]
31-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Yay! I'll wait for you to post, I did a big one in Survival RP.

31-07-2009, 04:35 PM
I smiled at the girl, "Have you eaten?"
She shook her head. No.
"Here," I said, passing her a can of tuna. I laughed. "It's all I have."

*OK, I'm not feeling very creative right now. I think I used it up in the Survival RP lol...

[center]
04-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Diane Diamond
Female (My first girl)
13 going on 14
Long silky Black hair with purple tips,Hazel eyes
5"5

Can I join? lol

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
06-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Sure, I don't see why not.

You can post next, since we've both did something about ourselves.

06-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Ruins... I looked outside the crack in the rooms wall, My home was blown apart but my parent's bedroom wasn't in ruins like the other parts of my home. It was of course broken apart but the bed was still here as was a chunk of the roof. "My name Is Diane diamond if anyone finds this I respect your bravery and I hope you acquire my families wealth" I wrote in a diary. Everyday since I was 9 I wrote in my diary, My daddy would sometimes call me Anne frank but I didn't like being called that after reading the book on her diary especially after a time like this It reminds me of that war... except this one was different, This war was a battle of nature,space, and the human race. I caught the chills in fear so I ran under the bed and cried my eyes out remembering daddy and mommy. (Imagine her having a royalty british accent, she is wealthy)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
12-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Great
Sorry, I've been away. I'll try to post later Smile

We walked through the eastern part of the town... There had been a fire here just days after the earth had been poisoned. "Look!" April shouted as a girl slipped out of a first floor window.
"Jesus!" The girl had purple tips on her hair, "you scared the sh!t out of me!"

[center]