Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Way to search for faulty Downloads in game?
05-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Way to search for faulty Downloads in game?
Hey,
i must have a corrupt download or a download for a expansion i dont have, when i go into electronics my game freezes,

Is there a way i can search for any dowloads in my game that are causing errors?
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Re: Way to search for faulty Downloads in game?
Well, there's a way, but I'll tell you now that it's going to take a while.

First off, take out everything from your downloads and load the game. If you can get into electronics, then it is definitely your downloads. Put half back and repeat. If you can't get in, then it is in that batch of downloads. If you can, its in the other batch. With the batch that causes problems, divide it in half and do it again. Keep going until you find the culprit(s).

EDIT: I also found a guide here that is much more in depth than what I said. But its close to what I said.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply