Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CC With Good Genes
30-07-2009, 01:13 AM
CC With Good Genes
I'm starting to get disturbed on the gradual change for the worst childrens' faces using the stock Eaaxis models. The 2nd generation was tolerable but as I have reached the 3rd generation, the faces are starting to turn ugly.

Are there custom content faces out there that can "mate away the ugly" for the upcoming 4th generation? I don't really want to resort to Dr Vu's Automated Surgeon since I don't think it changes the "genetic face".
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Re: CC With Good Genes
1.Make an opposite-s3x of your Heir and make put them with the first selectable face (or whichever face you prefer)
2.Move them into the house when the Heir is an adult
3.Make them get married and have kids
4.Do this for every Heir until the Heir is good-looking
5.When you get a good looking Heir then just try to keep on marrying decent looking sims.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
30-07-2009, 01:19 AM
Just so you know, the Dr. Vu machine doesn't outdo the genetics your Sim will pass on when it has kids, it just makes them tolerable for THAT generation.  The genetics they're born with STILL carries over to the next generation.

It sucks.  Best thing I can suggest is just keep making sims in CAS with the first face, tweaking here and there if/when needed, until the genetics work themselves out.  It's what I do.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
30-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Is there a software that can do an "If They Mated" for the Sims as to predict the facial outcome of the child?
30-07-2009, 04:06 AM
Not that I know of

30-07-2009, 04:40 AM
Due to this, I almost wanted to start all over again but I'm hoping that a female that I created will fix the genes in the 4th generation.
30-07-2009, 04:53 AM
I had a family, who's genetics got pretty messed up.  Took me 3 generations to get them better.  So don't get too down if it doesn't get fixed right away.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
30-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Hmm I don't seem to have this problem... most of my offspring seem to turn out ok to be honest hehe

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
02-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Fortunately, the 4th generation kids (twins) turned out fine.

Here's the family pic of the 3rd generation and their kids.

[Image: sydfamily.png]

The girl's hair is custom content orange and not in the genetics. Other than that, it's all natural. Good thing the boy got his mother's face genes.

[Image: treed.png]

A one child policy for the Sim clan. It's too tough to raise more than one. However, in this case, they got twins.

Can't say a lot about the history since the only thing they do to their lives is to max all their skills, get 4.0s in college, get a pet, collect all the career rewards, maintain their minimum number of friends, earning a lot of Simoleons, raise a child, rinse and repeat.

I'll probably add aliens, plantsims, combos, and the like just to make the family tree more "lively". Then again, I tried them out for the novelty value and got bored after completing all the life states.
02-08-2009, 08:29 AM
I don't think that family was bad to start and through end with