Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
no nanny god please no nanny!
22-03-2008, 01:10 AM
Re: no nanny god please no nanny!
I totally know what you mean! Nanny's are so annoying. They always are busy with making hamburgers or something like that. Then they just pick up your baby put it on the floor and go watch tv. Just insane! Daycare would be nice. Big Grin  ;D Big Grin Wink Smile :-*
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 01:12 AM
They should delete nannies because they almost burn my house down but it was a good thing I bought a fire alarm.
22-03-2008, 01:18 AM
(20-03-2008 04:06 AM)firesnake link Wrote:That happend to me once but it was a maid who wouldn't go away so I just killed her. ;D

violent much? lol.
check out "i wish" and "let's make a story" thread. They're SOOOOOOOOOO awesome. Nicki and I rock Smile
22-03-2008, 01:23 AM
That's a good idea because in the morning they could just take the kid to the daycare while there at work like if you have a car you take the kids to school.I also think they should let you hire people like a sitter to watch kids.
22-03-2008, 01:24 AM
You know what happened to me?  I had a nanny in one of my MEGA houses I built.  My kid was alone with the nanny, and then her parents came home.  I had them dismiss the nanny.  She wouldn't leave, she was stuck outside of their door.  I tried to unlock it and she still wouldn't leave.  She blocked the entry way into the house so I built a back door.  She stayed there for three days.  She peed all over the ground and kept falling asleep on the ground.  She would die of hunger eventually.  Like it was a thunderstorm outside, and she was stuck in the rain while my Sims enjoyed a lucious meal of spaghetti.  My brother told me to watch her die, but I missed it.  I suddenly looked around her grave.  I sold it for 50 dollars(simoleons).  It was great!!!  ;D ;D Smile