Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Harry Potter Rap
09-08-2009, 05:08 AM
Re: Harry Potter Rap
Snape. Snape. Severus Snape.

I used to watch Potter Puppet Pals ALL THE TIME with my best friend xD I LOVE IT! I think 'Wizard Swears' is my all time favorite though xD It's just so funny!

That HP rap was hilarious too, especially at the end xDD

Alas, I think I might get hooked to HP again with all of you around! (Not that its a bad thing! lol)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2009, 05:10 AM
And we still have 2 more movies yet!  ^_^  So now's a good time!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
09-08-2009, 05:12 AM
Yay!
I'm glad I'm in love with HP now ratherthen after the last movie comes out. But I wish I was in love with it earlier! *curses self* then I could have met Tom XD

09-08-2009, 05:19 AM
YOU and TOM, gosh xDD

What's so attractive about TOM? xDD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-08-2009, 05:36 AM
O:
You my friend have no taste. Ha. XD
I just like his vibe. He's so mysterious. Cause he's different from all the other celeb guys I've ever crushed on. Plus he sings really great. ^_^ IMO ;P
Also. Who doesn't love a blonde hair,British actor? XD

09-08-2009, 05:42 AM
True, true Tongue

Har har, I actually don't care about any of the HP people anyhoo so yeah xDD

09-08-2009, 05:57 AM
O<
meanie. have you no heart? I'll shut up with the novel quotes XD

09-08-2009, 05:58 AM
LOL poor Phoebe.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
09-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Let's gang up on her! >D XD

where's Cassie? she should be here =P  x]

09-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Whaaat? xDD I see no crush in anyone in the movies! XDD Is that so wrong? XD