Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back to TS2?
08-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Back to TS2?
Is anyone else finding The Sims 3 extremely boring.
I try to play it but I just start the game up then after 5 minutes of playing i just exit it...
I'm installing The Sims 2 as I'm writing this because I find it more fulfilling and entertaining.
But does anyone else feel like this too..?  Sad
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Re: Back to TS2?
maybe your used to all the features of the sims 2 + eps
go ahead and install but wait for some eps and i THINK you'll be all hooked!

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
08-08-2009, 01:02 PM
yeah i guess i'm just used to TS2.
idk, i just don't like the gameplay in TS3.. but i am definately going to buy the World Adventures expansion pack and see how that is.  {clap}
08-08-2009, 01:06 PM
I can understand where you're coming from. I'm a bit disappointed. But have you really got the most out of your game? There's so many hidden quirks that it'd take years of playing to see them all. I reckon you should keep playing TS3. If you're bored with TS3, try new angles or a challenge or something. You never know. You might not be trying hard enough to like it. I was kind of the same.

But whatever you choose to do, just have fun Simming. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
08-08-2009, 03:34 PM
I feel the same way as Pablo. I open the game and then im like why did I even do that. I think im going to change the life span to 90 instead of 180... maybe im just tired of looking at the same things day after day.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
08-08-2009, 09:55 PM
lol What I do when Im bored is I randomize sim traits and I get the most unique sims (An evil,hydrophobic,clumsy,loser,who loves family XD)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
08-08-2009, 11:00 PM
Right now my daughter's mum just died and her dad's got remarried. And her step-mum hates her. They hate each other but only because the step-mum is such a meany. It's pretty entertaining. I wish Sims could kill each other 'cause damn I'd like to see the daughter kill that witch one day.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
09-08-2009, 06:42 AM
I am actually hooked to both games. There's days, like today, where I just want to play TS2, and then days where I just want to play TS3. And of course, after a while, sometimes I get annoyed how some of the stupid things sims do in TS2 which makes me want to play TS3, but then again, I'm just happy playing whatever I'm playing xD

Cassie, that sounds really interesting XD I should try that one time lol!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-08-2009, 08:47 AM
Well the Sims 2 base game did have a lot more to offer. If not for the seamless neighborhood this game would be a failure.

Most likely its becuase this game doesnt let you do enough. you try one thing and you realize you can't do it, you do another thing and that fails too. Seems like they were more focused on preventing you from doing things then making it so you can enjoy it completely.

Never settle for less!
12-08-2009, 09:27 AM
i took a day off school today and played TS3 for most of it.
i built about 5 houses and now i'm hooked.  Big Grin
i think that's my calling in the game. once i click Live Mode, i play for about 5 minutes then go to Edit Town and i build another house. Tongue