Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Riley Fan Club Lives On!
09-08-2009, 05:33 AM
Riley Fan Club Lives On!
Mkay,

I always start with mkay...

ANYWAYS (that's something I also do...)

... So, remember when Mr. Riley had a thread on here? Well, I figured to make a new one and give the news...

So, I was thinking about getting Riley his own website, where I could post all the cool stuff about Riley and such, but then I said why bother when there's twitter?

Alas, I don't use MY twitter account for anything useful. I never have anything to post. BUT, Riley's always doing something somewhere so, I said, why not?

http://twitter.com/rileyfanclub

Ahem, its still in the works, and I have TONS of video coverage to add to YT, which I'll link to his twitter page now =D (Which I am convently writing in his own POV).

And yes, I am a dork Tongue

Feel free to add him if you want xDDD I'm not going to stop you.

Oh! And a must-see video of Riley eating my dead debt card =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Wc6k-bN0A

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2009, 06:20 AM
Re: Riley Fan Club Lives On!
LOL my friend Kim did something similar for her cat, Mickey x3  She made a LiveJournal account just for him x3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
09-08-2009, 06:32 AM
xD That's good! I figure I'm not the only one who obsesses over their pets ^_^

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
09-08-2009, 07:07 AM
If any of my pets did anything other than sleep and eat I would too x3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
09-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Aww I remember when Riley was a little baby (almost) now its becoming a bigger kitten  Wink

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
09-08-2009, 07:03 PM
I do hope that that debt card is not valid!!  Someone can look at the video and see you numbers!!

Anyways, cute! Tongue
09-08-2009, 08:42 PM
(09-08-2009 07:03 PM)B-rad The Amazingly Amazing link Wrote:I do hope that that debt card is not valid!!  Someone can look at the video and see you numbers!!
To answer your question...
(09-08-2009 05:33 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:Oh! And a must-see video of Riley eating my dead debt card =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1Wc6k-bN0A

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
09-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Oh, oopsies Tongue 
09-08-2009, 11:02 PM
I love Riley Smile
I really want a kitten just like him!

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
10-08-2009, 04:23 AM
(09-08-2009 10:34 AM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:Aww I remember when Riley was a little baby (almost) now its becoming a bigger kitten  Wink

He's almost a year old =D

(09-08-2009 07:03 PM)Loony B-rad The Amazingly Amazing link Wrote:I do hope that that debt card is not valid!!  Someone can look at the video and see you numbers!!

Anyways, cute! Tongue

AND, I wouldn't have Riley eat it if it was activated xD No, the bank didn't send it to me fast enough, so I thought it got lost so I had them deactivate it before I even got it.

I've switched now xD

(09-08-2009 11:02 PM)ÅÑÑÅ link Wrote:I love Riley Smile
I really want a kitten just like him!

Sometimes he can be a handful, but he is always cute =D