[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Re: Riley Fan Club Lives On!
Aw, that stinks!

Anyways...

RILEY LIVES ON!

... meaning his videos and pictures. It was a close one, but I managed to save all of them before my computer killed over =D Happy happy day.

Oh, and I haven't had time to update his twitter Sad Soon though!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
16-08-2009, 09:07 AM
I'm still following him Smile

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
18-08-2009, 09:54 PM
We're getting a new Kitten sometime in the year Smile  My best friend recently got a new orange tabby Male kitten and he isn't fixed yet.  So she's gonna breed him to her tuxedo female cat.  Once he's old enough of course.  And then we get first pick from their litter Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
20-08-2009, 03:37 AM
(16-08-2009 09:07 AM){vacation}ÅÑÑÅ link Wrote:I'm still following him Smile

YAY Tongue

(18-08-2009 09:54 PM)Мαjick ♥ link Wrote:We're getting a new Kitten sometime in the year Smile  My best friend recently got a new orange tabby Male kitten and he isn't fixed yet.  So she's gonna breed him to her tuxedo female cat.  Once he's old enough of course.  And then we get first pick from their litter Smile

AWW! How cuute! Yay for new kitten!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
20-08-2009, 03:46 AM
I know!  I'm actually letting Sean pick the kitten - but telling my parents it's mine, otherwise they won't let us get it.  Which is stupid, but whatever!

20-08-2009, 03:52 AM
That's... interesting, but really nice of you ^_^

20-08-2009, 03:57 AM
Sean has never had a kitten of his own ... so that's why I'm also letting him pick from the litter Smile

20-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Aww! Hopefully he'll pick a good one ^_^