[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Re: The Harry Potter Official Thread 2!
Haha, welllll...I've only seen it 17 times. {rolleyes} XD And, believe it or not, I'm STILL not sick of it! I'm thinking it simply has to be my favourite, otherwise I wouldn't have spent nearly as much time/money on it as I have already.

And I know I still owe you all a massive, epic post about what I thought of it...but I'm kind of glad I didn't write one right after I saw it, because since then I've picked up on sooooo many more things. Actually, I think I'll sit down and have a go at writing a review tonight. Smile

Anyway, my opinion in a nutshell - SQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *spazzes* *dies*

By the way, it's AMAYING in IMAX. Although, I have to admit I was a bit disappointed that the only 3D-ness was in the first 10 or so minutes of the movie, including the previews. But that doesn't really matter, because seeing it on a screen that massive is just fantastical. Six stories high of HPness...epic. *dies*

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
12-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Ack! Something's wrong with this thread too! I just quoted Bambi's post and when I tried to preview it  got the error code again. Something to do with quoting like Mike said earlier. Help? Sad

I've never read anything by James Potter but I've heard of him. Smile I've read a dozen FanFics just in the last couple days. Tongue They became a bit less entertaining when you know how the series ends actually... so  usually read the old ones, when people didn't know how it's gonna end, 'cause I like to see how they interpret the series climaxing. It's funny, because a lot of them involve characters that are diseased now. -_-

I think that's what I liked about James & Lily. They're not your typical couple. I like mutual dislike in the beginning with my Ships. Obviously it's only one-sided dislike but it's still there.
That's how I like my ships. Tongue
I'm almost certain I've read a FanFic concerning an alternate universe and Snape being Harry's father. I think... I know I read one where there was no Voldemort though, and that was brilliant. Harry still had his parents, and a sister called Erin [I think]. It was weird seeing Hogwarts and the trio without all the typical mayhem. It made me appreciate the mayhem though [even though the fic was a joy to read].

Lily & Hugo? Whoooee, that's kinda creepy that people would ship that, they're cousins! Tongue

I have the film on DVD so I've watched it every other day since it came out. (:

ETA; Yayyyy, Bambi, helloooo! XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-08-2009, 12:32 AM
@Cassie How about whenever we wanna quote someone like this? I don't wanna this thread to explode Sad.

@Bambi I so wanna see that in IMAX, and you ARE a hardcore Harry Potter fan. I'm just a regular fan. XD

12-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Why does it only happen in this thread though? *sigh* Sad

There's no IMAX theatre's here and I've never seen any film in IMAX. Sad
I've only seen the film 7 times as I simply could not afford 17, as much as I wish I could. Tongue
I only paid for three out of those 7... {whistle}

I like watching it at home now. Some higher quality torrents have come through too. So I can pause and replay whenever I wanna. :]

12-08-2009, 12:47 AM
@ Cassie maybe because the quotes are epically long? BTW where do you get the movie? Tongue
We saw a film on sharks once in IMAX, like in first grade, I can't really remember it, but the screen was big.

12-08-2009, 12:50 AM
dateline= Wrote:I've never read anything by James Potter but I've heard of him.

Whoops, sorry, I meant the books are titled James Potter, and they're written by George Lippert. They're the unofficial continuations of the HP series, I guess you could say. He didn't write them until after DH came out, so it takes off right from the epilogue. They're pretty good...he has cover art for them and everything. I could get you the link, if you'd like...or I'm sure you could find it on Google. Smile

dateline= Wrote:They became a bit less entertaining when you know how the series ends actually...

Truuuue. But dang, I remember one fanfic that was seriously nearly right on about how the series ends, and they wrote it years before DH came out. It's creepy how close they were to being spot on...I wish I could find it now, actually. I think I'll try searching for it in a bit... XD

dateline= Wrote:That's how I like my ships.

Haha, same here. Smile

dateline= Wrote:I'm almost certain I've read a FanFic concerning an alternate universe and Snape being Harry's father.

Really?! That's awesome. If I do get around to searching for that other fanfic, I might try to find this one as well. That'd be an interesting read, I'm sure.

Not so keen on the "Erin" bit...as Mike would know. XD But I'll just block out the name every time I pass it. Big Grin

dateline= Wrote:Lily & Hugo? Whoooee, that's kinda creepy that people would ship that, they're cousins!

Haha, exactly!!! But people go on and on about how cute they are laughing together, and how good of friends they're destined to be. And they go off about how the Malfoys would marry people within their family to keep the bloodline alive, as would many other pureblood families, so why couldn't Hugo and Lily do it?

...People are weird. But whatever. I'll just stick to Rose/Scorpius, thank youuuu.

dateline= Wrote:I have the film on DVD so I've watched it every other day since it came out. (:

Well I haven't managed to put it on DVD (you must be brilliant, 'cause I can't figure it out Big Grin), but I have watched it online nearly every other night. Although I haven't watched it online lately, since I've been enjoying the IMAX-ness. XD

dateline= Wrote:@Bambi I so wanna see that in IMAX, and you ARE a hardcore Harry Potter fan. I'm just a regular fan.

Gasp! You soooo should. Doesn't matter what kind of fan you are, it's definitely worth seeing! Big Grin

dateline= Wrote:Why does it only happen in this thread though? *sigh*

Try manually entering the quote... just type [q u o t e], then paste the part you want to quote, and then end the quote. That's what I'm doing now. But that is strange that it only happens in this thread...

dateline= Wrote:There's no IMAX theatre's here and I've never seen any film in IMAX.

That sucks. Sad Soooo...get your HP-loving self over to the states and see it in IMAX with me so we can spazz. XD No one here likes to spazz about it as much as we do... they're lame. Tongue

dateline= Wrote:I've only seen the film 7 times as I simply could not afford 17, as much as I wish I could.

Hehe, I think I've only paid around 7 times, actually. I usually find ways around having to pay for myself. {whistle}

dateline= Wrote:I like watching it at home now. Some higher quality torrents have come through too. So I can pause and replay whenever I wanna. :]

Gah! I so wish I could. I have to say, it is becoming a little difficult to sit there for nearly two and a half hours nearly every night.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
12-08-2009, 12:52 AM
I get them at Pirate Bay. I get everything from Pirate Bay because I'm cheap and don't pay for things... but I'll pay for the official DVD when it comes out in November. I want the Extras, even though they're usually not that good. Some special ones will have auditions of the cast on back in 2000. I can has? XD

12-08-2009, 12:59 AM
I gotta head off now but a quickly reply before I go. Tongue

I like Rose/Scorpius because I can so see SamxFreddie in particular with it. Scorpius would be Sam, the tough one, the sometimes a bit of a meanie. Rose would be the intelligent [kind of nerdy] one. It has great potential as a ship. Unfortunately we can only go by FanFics to explore that relationship. For nowww...

If you guys want the film and don't wanna deal with torrents I can try upload the film for you so you can download it as a normal file if you like?

Well, I'm off. I wish I could do an epic reply. Sad
Btw, not sure if you know this already Bambi but [removed] joined our fangirl HP group. {clap}

12-08-2009, 01:02 AM
@Cassie I get stuff from there too, I tried to get TS3 leak but it didn't work. Anyways.. I'll look it up if I have an urge to watch it while I'm on vacation, can you download it and then watch it later? Cuz' I'd watch it in the car and I wouldn't have internet.

I'm fine with the Pirate Bay, I wonder how these people get their hands on the torrents?