Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Traits
22-04-2011, 05:52 PM
RE: New Traits
Children could have a trait called "Dislikes Adults"
And you would replace it after awhile.

Monophobe, Sims can't stand being alone and if they get Lonely or Desolated
they get a moodlet called "Monophobia" and the a new feature would appear called "Suicide." I know this makes me sound like a troll.
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2011, 06:01 AM
Suicide makes Execution sad because Execution can't.... execute o:

But yuh good idea Big Grin
Now all I can think about is murdering Simkids... I have a cruel mind mwahahaha

I'm happy with the traits we have to date for the most part, however. If anything, we should have something to do with large feet. I'm just saying, wouldn't it be fun if Sims could have giant feet and everywhere they go they could make stomping noises? Yeah I'm way off topic but I'm tired... e D e
30-06-2011, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2011 05:10 PM by DreamerOfLight55.)
(22-04-2011 05:52 PM)Octavius Wrote:  Children could have a trait called "Dislikes Adults"
And you would replace it after awhile.

Monophobe, Sims can't stand being alone and if they get Lonely or Desolated
they get a moodlet called "Monophobia" and the a new feature would appear called "Suicide." I know this makes me sound like a troll.
Would love to see the "dislike adults" trait! XD
But I'm not sure about the suicide option/feature since EA could get problems with mental health groups and such..

VW made an ad that involved a jumper and they had to pull it down for that reason..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpUGukfZnzw
05-09-2011, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2011 07:10 PM by SimzSnapp.)
I'm thinking... Prank Prone - If a Rebelious Sim pranks this person, they get so scared they pee their pants and lock themselves in their room!!!! I also want the trait Dominator - Will try to take over the city. Goes great with the Evil trait. I also want Killer - Kills Sims they hate using all they have. Works awesome with a Gun mod.
22-10-2011, 05:38 AM
Hi...,Nice topic.I'm totally agree with phoebe.Every meal must have mean in ti.....otherwise they will hate life.....Nice sharing...keep it up.....