Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oh Dear :(
22-08-2009, 06:29 AM
Re: Oh Dear :(
I'm getting this english teacher this year that everyone who had her claims that you'll only pass her class if she likes you.  {glare} Ugh, thank god I'm going to restaurant school instead of college in five years. I feel so bad for you guys.  {no}

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2009, 04:18 PM
I think it would be so cool to run my own restaurant.
22-08-2009, 08:13 PM
(22-08-2009 04:18 PM)Loony B-rad The Amazingly Amazing link Wrote:I think it would be so cool to run my own restaurant.

I wanna be a pastry chef. =D

22-08-2009, 09:28 PM
If I was one of those people that never got fat, then I would so do something food related so I could sit and eat all day. Tongue

(22-08-2009 04:18 PM)Loony B-rad The Amazingly Amazing link Wrote:I think it would be so cool to run my own restaurant.

You should, and when you do, I want a free meal PPWACOT. {innocent}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
22-08-2009, 09:30 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7114.msg264217#msg264217 date=1250972889]
If I was one of those people that never got fat, then I would so do something food related so I could sit and eat all day. Tongue

xD A food critic? That would be awesome, though I'll stick to making the food. Tongue

22-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Exactleh. XD That has to be one of the best jobs ever. Then again, you might get so sick of food eventually that you don't appreciate fine food when you taste it, because you're so used to it. Tongue I love going to a restaurant and having that rare meal that just tastes out of this world.

Well Ryan, if you become a famous chef or something, I'll sample your food for you. Tongue
LOL I must sound uber greedy right now. {rolleyes}

Well last week I made a banana and peanut butter cake and I personally thought it was awesome. {blush} I only really bake for the fun of it, I like to have others test the food out, but I really enjoyed that one. Smile

22-08-2009, 09:39 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7114.msg264221#msg264221 date=1250973293]
Exactleh. XD That has to be one of the best jobs ever. Then again, you might get so sick of food eventually that you don't appreciate fine food when you taste it, because you're so used to it. Tongue I love going to a restaurant and having that rare meal that just tastes out of this world.

Well Ryan, if you become a famous chef or something, I'll sample your food for you. Tongue
LOL I must sound uber greedy right now. {rolleyes}

Well last week I made a banana and peanut butter cake and I personally thought it was awesome. {blush} I only really bake for the fun of it, I like to have others test the food out, but I really enjoyed that one. Smile

I have like four cookbooks. (all vegetarian) I love collecting them, but most of the desserts in them require certain appliances, like food processors. There's this one recipe in one of them, a chocolate tart, that looks aboulutely delicious. But, I need the darn food processor to make it. Tongue

22-08-2009, 09:51 PM
You're vegetarian? I guess that helps if you wanna be a chef, you'll need to be more creative with meal ideas. I'm sort of vegetarian. I rarely eat meat, I always eat Quorn. I'll eat meat on a night out or on a pizza, that's it.
Yum, chocolate tart sounds gorgggee. In our freezer we have this toffee and chocolate cheesecake and it looks so FAB. It's for my mum's birthday which is in two weeks, so it'll have to wait. Tongue
I'm not a yoghurt fan but for lunch yesterday I had natural yoghurt with raisins, apple chunks and blueberries with a sprinkle of cinnamon and it was ah-maze-ing. I know it's not very creative, just felt like saying. I'm on a fruit craze right now. I've had like 10 servings of fruit today.  {rolleyes}

22-08-2009, 11:34 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7114.msg264232#msg264232 date=1250974288]
You're vegetarian? I guess that helps if you wanna be a chef, you'll need to be more creative with meal ideas. I'm sort of vegetarian. I rarely eat meat, I always eat Quorn. I'll eat meat on a night out or on a pizza, that's it.
Yum, chocolate tart sounds gorgggee. In our freezer we have this toffee and chocolate cheesecake and it looks so FAB. It's for my mum's birthday which is in two weeks, so it'll have to wait. Tongue
I'm not a yoghurt fan but for lunch yesterday I had natural yoghurt with raisins, apple chunks and blueberries with a sprinkle of cinnamon and it was ah-maze-ing. I know it's not very creative, just felt like saying. I'm on a fruit craze right now. I've had like 10 servings of fruit today.  {rolleyes}

I've had Quorn chik'N before. It was amazing! xD It sounds you had a really yummy lunch yesterday. Cinnamon is just...amazing! Tongue As for the fruit, I do the same all the time.

22-08-2009, 11:49 PM
Chik'n? Never heard of that one. Tongue
Quorn is great though. The pasta bake and the nuggets in particular. Smile
LOL, yeah, I LOVE cinnamon. I put it on top of pretty much everything. Thus why I put it on top of the yoghurt. {rolleyes}
Speaking of cinnamon, I really like these things.. Tongue
[img width=600 height=450]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3277/2615807493_f4fa74d27f_o.jpg[/img]

This is random, but I feel like eating some Lychees. {blink}