Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Picker Family - Uglacy
30-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Re: The Picker Family - Uglacy
(30-11-2009 02:32 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:[Image: 16.jpg]

Makeover time! (Gah, I don't have decent kid's clothing in all of my 1-3GBs of CC o_o)
*SHRIEK!* Ooops. Sorreh
Great update! Theirs definitely potential in that... ugh.. Girl.. *sigh* XD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2009, 08:11 AM
ahaha xD Thanks.

Here's another update, just because Wink

---

[Image: 1.jpg]

After getting some new CC, Dave went to the community center to get clothes while this guy wondered what the meaning of the statue was. His take was of a cheap painting.

[Image: 2.jpg]

Her's was of a flamingo. Good to know the cheap tastes of my sims.

[Image: 3.jpg]

Ah yes, now I feel complete. Both have been made over. But if you look closely... they almost look like the SAME! o__o. Oh noez, is this the first born glitch rearing its ugly head?

[Image: 4.jpg]

PUT THE BABY DOWN! I swear, they are good parents, but they don't need to be SWARMING!

[Image: 5.jpg]

Bronx was just paying the bills when this happened...

[Image: 6.jpg]

Random Lady: OH GOD THE TERROR! THE TERROR! HE'S UGLY! WHY IS HE IN PLEASANTVILLE?!?! SHOULDN'T HE LIVE IN STRANGETOWN?

Yep, looks like no matter where you go, you get judge by the cover. See, if Bronx was like that, would have have married Beth?

[Image: 7.jpg]

All he did was make a wish!! 0__0 He's getting pelted!...

... by moneh? After this rainstorm of gold, they are 1K richer! (Not that they need it. Dave got a bonus at work worth 45K xD)

[Image: 8.jpg]

Beth: Here, let me get this little speck off of you...
Bronx: Oh thank you. I don't want to walk around looking ugly...

[Image: 9.jpg]

To distract from the baby, I crappily built this water hole in the backyard so that the family could get some fish. 'Cause we need sparklie food pronto! I'm tried of having them make batches and batches of food just so that they'd get full! (One of the perks of TS3 that I miss lol)

[Image: 10.jpg]

Aw, look at the two kids being kids!...

NOW DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

[Image: 11.jpg]

Ahem, Beth seemed to have taken my comment before quite litterally.

[Image: 13.jpg]

Marie: Hmm. I seem to be out of food. But that baby over there that's gonna turn ugly and ruin my prettiness looks mighty tasty...

[Image: 14.jpg]

...Bronx. The whole point of fishing is standing, doing nothing until one bites, not hiding your head in the sand like an osterage!

Bronx: But its so hard! ;_;

I don't care! I WANT SPARKLIE FOOD!

[Image: 15.jpg]

On a lighter note, Dave managed to teach Cali how to do her homework =D

[Image: 16.jpg]

WHOA, double birthdays!?

[Image: 17.jpg]

Unfortunately, it's gonna have to wait. Cali's and Dave's dancing is blocking everyone from the staircase to hold the birthdays.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
30-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Woooooo Smile
Its been so long since I've seen this legacy, I'm loving it Smile
I see potential in the children... my uglies XD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
02-12-2009, 01:07 AM
I'm glad you like it! I wanted to play the legacy before, but alas gosh darn school got in the way xD

Just for that comment, I have another update!

---

[align=center]
[Image: 1.jpg]

So we managed to get  Cali's and Dave's dancing out of the way to hold Washington's birthday! Now we get to swarm a toddler! Yay! (not) Oh, see that sparklie food in the back? Yeah, that's right, Bronx managed to listen to me!

[Image: 2.jpg]

Whoa-whoa-whoa, wait! GRR, Washington didn't grow up because he had to soil his diaper first. (Isn't it funny how I'm playing TS2 to get away from TS3 glitches, and I came across all of the annoying ones in TS2? xD)

[Image: 3.jpg]

Okay, try #2! And as you can see from the cake, Beth's objective wasn't to grow the kid up. It was to eat the cake, not wanting to try the sparklie food.

[Image: 4.jpg]

Success!

Bronx: Spaaarrrkkkllliiieeee

Washington's Personality is 10/9/9/2/4.

[Image: 5.jpg]

Oh yeah, and it's also Arizona's birthday. He looks a little discontent on how he's little brother stole his birthday cake.

Arizona: Hey dad! I'm gonna go up now!
Bronx: Oh, that's nice... I'm busy right now though. I'm playing with my non-ugly child.

[Image: 6.jpg]

...is that what I see?

[Image: 7.jpg]

COMMANDER! WE HAVE FOUND UGLY!

[Image: 8.jpg]

He's just a tad loopsided Wink

His LTW is Popularity, and he wants to be a Rock God. I can do that xD

[Image: 9.jpg]

Meanwhile, Cali's playing with her horsey in her princess room <3 She doesn't have to share with a screaming toddler/baby xD

Anyways, time for some funny sim convos...

[Image: 10.jpg]

Cali: MOM! You smell! Go away! I don't want to see your ugly face!
Beth: Is that me? Ugh, it has to be you, Cali!
Dave: Um, yeah. The toliet is through this door... don't mind me. I just have an elder sized bladder here...

[Image: 11.jpg]

Dave: Haha! Look, my son can't dance! He's trying, but he he just can't get there!
Marie: Ugh, I live with a bunch of lunatics...

[Image: 12.jpg]

I'm not sure if Washington trusts his mom...

[Image: 13.jpg]

He does look a tad evil in his new makeover...

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
26-12-2009, 07:02 AM
Washington's adorable - uhm - if that's the right word. LOL. But the teeth are cute and wonky, did you download 'em?
26-12-2009, 07:30 AM
Dude I forgot about this! Please keep working on it Sad
I wanna make an uglacy LOL

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
26-12-2009, 08:06 AM
(26-12-2009 07:02 AM)r e n a  tђє  INDESTRUCTABLE link Wrote:Washington's adorable - uhm - if that's the right word. LOL. But the teeth are cute and wonky, did you download 'em?

Washington? He was born in game lol

(26-12-2009 07:30 AM)wɪɴtɛʀ woɴdɛʀʟɑɴd link Wrote:Dude I forgot about this! Please keep working on it Sad
I wanna make an uglacy LOL

Don't worry, I will Tongue I keep trying to play, but every time I get it up, my parents kick me off because I have to go shopping or go work out or do something else. But hopefully before I go back to work on Thursday I'll be able to get an update in Smile

18-03-2010, 07:03 PM
That was amazing! I totally want to make an Uglacy now lol Smile

Some People Think I'm Bonkers<br />But I Just Think I'm Free<br />Cos I'm Just Living My Life<br />There's Nothing Crazy Bout Me.
26-03-2010, 02:51 AM
(18-03-2010 07:03 PM)FairyCake link Wrote:That was amazing! I totally want to make an Uglacy now lol Smile

Haha, thanks.

If anyone wants to continue following the legacy, you'll have to go over to http://www.dreamy-stars.com to follow. Right now I'm moving all of the updates there and going to update it again <3

29-03-2010, 04:22 PM
lulz Smile
your welcome. I shall make my way over now *wanders off*

Some People Think I'm Bonkers<br />But I Just Think I'm Free<br />Cos I'm Just Living My Life<br />There's Nothing Crazy Bout Me.