Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A New Chat System.
03-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Re: A New Chat System.
Actually, what I think would help the most would be to have a link up in front of us for the chat. I can't find the link xD It's under my bookmarks. It would make more sense to put it up right in front of us somewhere, that way we'll remember it constantly.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2009, 08:34 AM
It used to be one of the things that flashed along the top of the website whenever pages would be refreshed or you went from one thread to another.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
03-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Yeeaaahhh, but it isn't there anymore xD It shouldn't be too hard to add it to the top links, me thinks.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
03-09-2009, 08:28 PM
yea there's lots of space anyways.

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
11-09-2009, 10:10 AM
*nods*  I never hung out in the chat only because there weren't any real 'regulars' back then x3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
14-09-2009, 01:43 AM
ooh, an IRC sounds cool! someone should try and set it up, I'd definitely use it. (: