Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need a little help again :3
26-08-2009, 06:52 PM
I need a little help again :3
Well, I was going to download riverview for a second time, but when I went to download it said there was an error.

What can I do to stop this happening and to download it without this coming up?

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Re: I need a little help again :3
You can torrent the download I wouldn't say its illegal since it's free anyways. I had to download Riverview the first time that way because it wouldn't work. If you do that just throw it inside the downloads folder under documents then in the launcher install it. I wouldn't know any other way

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
26-08-2009, 11:11 PM
i would find it in the launcher and try to download it again or find the page in the sims 3 site where it has what you have downloaded previously and download it from there fresh

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
27-08-2009, 12:04 AM
(26-08-2009 11:11 PM)Nova link Wrote:i would find it in the launcher and try to download it again or find the page in the sims 3 site where it has what you have downloaded previously and download it from there fresh
(26-08-2009 06:52 PM)ηιαℓℓ zιggσяу вℓσσ link Wrote:What can I do to stop this happening and to download it without this coming up?
He couldn't download it from there as stated  Wink

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
27-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Yeah, find a link where you can download Riverview. I know they have a link to it somewhere on MATY.

Before you try to install it though, make sure you remove Riverview.world from the InstalledWorlds files under My Docs/Electronic Arts, otherwise it'll give you an error.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]