Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Volturi cast revealed
29-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Volturi cast revealed
Mkaysss.
I know there are very few Twilight fans[though I do hate the movies dearly]and that the fact that this forum is now all HP  XD but I'd thought it'd be cool if to post the cast of the Volturi:
[align=center][img width=600 height=320]http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/volturi-vampire-clan.jpg[/img]

IMO. I think they did a horrible job picking out the cast. Like they did with Kristen and Rob  {rolleyes}  {freaked}
[since when did the Volturi have a crest of some sort? ???]
[oh and who the hell is Alec? I've never heard of him. Or should I reread the series once I have finished HP?]

If you don't know what they are then well click here:
Volturi

And honestly. If Eclipse were to premiere around the same time the first part of The Deathly Hollows were to premiere....Guess which one I'd go to? Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Re: Volturi cast revealed
Alec is Jane's sister.  His power is that cloud thingie that stops all senses.

They arent taht bad... The cast I mean.

To be honest, I am sick of Twilight.  Everyone is just loving them to death, and it just stupid.      I will see the movie though.....    DH first though =D
29-08-2009, 04:10 PM
XD
The only guys who are hot out of Twilight is...Kellan Lutz,Jackson Rathbone, Taylor Lautner,Peter Facinell,the guy who plays Caius and Alex XD

Other then that they are all ugly...*{whsitle} and points to Rob*

29-08-2009, 06:06 PM
I guess the guy who's going to play Aro is kinda what I envisioned, for the rest I don't remember xD

And yeah, I'm sick of Twilight too. It's always "LYKOMGTWILIGHTTHEYRSOAWESOMEBLAHBLAHBLAH"

yeah xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
29-08-2009, 07:16 PM
I like both the books and the movies, don't bother me at all.
I think the characters were picked well, and they did their best so people should just lay off imo.
I'm not a mega fan girl, but I love it. I don't like Harry Potter. Sorry guys haha.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
29-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Why do I recognise the Alec guy from someplace. ???
I can't even remember what happens with these characters now tbh, I haven't reread Twilight in yonkadoodles.

Loving the HP support [removed] and Brad. Big Grin
And that's okay Nichola, you can't expect everyone to like it, I'm surprised as many people on here like HP as there is! I think it's one of the reasons I'm still here, because of the HP fans. Tongue

Just keep fingers crossed that DH 1 & 2 kicks Eclipse and BD derrière. {innocent}

Anyhow, thankkss for posting [removed]. Big Grin I can't comment 'cause I can't really think what to say about any of them, just trying to keep it on topic. Tongue Mmmm I could say the Marcus guy is freakin' me out. {mellow}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]