or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Familiar Names Anyone?
30-08-2009, 05:16 AM
Familiar Names Anyone?
[Image: becomefriendswithme.jpg]

I didn't know I was a maid  {freaked}

Anyways, before I restored my game, I was playing and my family had a maid... named Briana! Spelt RIGHT! And the more funny thing is that the guy wanted the fish LTW so when I was putting a Tuna in a fishbowl, the name automatically generated was my mom's name!

Is there any names that you've found in the game where its a name of your friends and family (That YOU didn't put in xD)?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Re: Familiar Names Anyone?
Did you ever make a selfsim called Briana?  The game adds the names you have used to the list of names it can randomly choose for new sims.  Big Grin
30-08-2009, 06:38 AM
Yeah, but I don't know if it got into this game... I don't remember what I transferred over from my backup when I installed a new game xD I might have...

But I didn't create anyone with my mom's name lawl xD

I'd check... if my computer would turn on ;___; I will when it does magically turn on when it gets fixed. xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
30-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I called my selfsim my stupid nickname "Cororon" and I really don't wish other sims to have it. XD
31-08-2009, 07:37 PM
There's a guy my sims Aminat married, named Milton.

When I went to the graveyard, there was a tombstone with the name Milton on it  {glare}...

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
02-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Yeah, the game has an awful habit of stealing your names, I'm sure one of the mods fixes that however. Wink

I don't think there's ANY Sims called Cassie in my game. ;p
I guess you could count Cassandra in the last two but she's not in this one. Sad
I've seen at least 5 of my friends' names however. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
02-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Someone should name a Sim 'Jeni' and see if the game uses it on it's own x3  Since 'Jeni' is not a normal way of spelling my name, you'd know for sure if the game steals your names.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
02-09-2009, 11:21 PM
It definitely does. I named a Sim Carlotta and it stole that right away. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
02-09-2009, 11:32 PM
yea I made an alien and called her "Technician blablabla something", and several weeks later in a new neighborhood i hire a maid named "Techinician blablabla something". lol and she had black hair,blue eyes and tan-ish skin unlike my purple haired,red eyed,green skinned sim

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
02-09-2009, 11:51 PM
... {blink}    {lol} {lol} {lol}

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie