Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any places where...
31-08-2009, 07:11 AM
Any places where...
Okay, so I honestly have no idea where to put this, since it pertains to both the Sims games aaannnddd yeah o_o So please move if you see fit!

Anyways, have any of you seen any forums/sites where its a community sharing JUST Sim stories and legacies? Like a writing forum or something? I looked in the directory, but I only found a video place...

I mean, every Sim forum has a place for this, but I have yet to see one that is exclusively for Sim writing.

If you know of a place, please share. I just wanna read MORE sim stories.

If there isn't any... then I'm getting a site brainstorm xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Re: Any places where...
Not that I know off all the active sims sites have 2/3 sims stuff 1/3 legacy/pictures of sims so yea. Can't help you here {huh} (However if that brainstorm becomes multi millionaire ready...remember you ol' buddy from simsforums  Tongue)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
31-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I think I have a major site brainstorm going on here, since I can't find any site like it. If anyone else knows of a site, feel free to tell me!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
02-09-2009, 03:42 AM
you might want to check acornrack - its a rp (roleplay) site with different themes and someone might do that or you can make your own.  Simple package is free as far as I know.

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
03-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Well, I'm not talking about roleplaying, I already made a site for that Tongue I'm thinking more of a sim-style creative writing (and film, since they share stories, just in a different format xD) sharing site.

Anyways, I'm making one right now. I'm just struggling with the name xD I just have Climax for now, or something with write in it o_o (I made the testing site at that url, and I'd love it if I didn't have to move it)