Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Funny situations
31-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Funny situations
Post funny situations that you had come across here.

Here's one I just had: My sim lady was having a conversation with her son's future mother-in-law and her mother. They were gossiping and my sim said "Did you know Emily Harlow (her mother) is filthy rich? I would never have guessed!" , she was standing right there!

Post your funny situations Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Re: Funny situations
I was once talking to Bessie Clavell, and she said "Did you hear? People say Aminat Franklin is a secret under-cover alien trying to take over the town!"
And I was Aminat Franklin's brother XD.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
31-08-2009, 08:13 PM
One time, in my Role Family, Nina was talking to a firefighter and gossiping and she said "Did you hear that Briana Role's place had a fire?"

EVEN though Briana was dead, but she was floating around when the fire broke out so she put it out (Brave Sims, psh) with the help of the firefighter that Nina was talking to.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
01-09-2009, 12:45 AM
My Flirty Grandma was flirting with her son in law XD

She died soon after ):
01-09-2009, 12:58 AM
(01-09-2009 12:45 AM)Loony B-rad The Amazingly Amazing link Wrote:My Flirty Grandma was flirting with her son in law XD
Wow that's messed up XD

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
01-09-2009, 01:29 AM
In a house hold I made the flirty made tried to have a lesbian kiss with the lady of the house

[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]
[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]
[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]
[Image: Trait_insane.png]
[Image: Trait_good.png]
<br /><br />My Traits know them love them
02-09-2009, 03:39 AM
Pregnant lady making pancakes - her water breakes and so I send her to the hospital; then realise the bowl she was mixing the pancakes in was still in her hand  {blink}  so she comes home with twins and when she gets them settled (which was weird because she carrying the babies with the bown still stuck to her hand) I had her 'finish cooking' and it continued on like normal. Smile That had me at first worried then laughing.

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)