Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first mod! :)
01-09-2009, 09:17 AM
My first mod! :)
Okay, I decided to go into XML tuning and I decided to make a mod that would exaggerate/stereotype the good and bad traits more so it would be worse to have a bad trait and better to have a good one. Also The link has some almost R-rated pictures (just ads no actual nudity) so please forgive me on that.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TX6M38TN

So basically, The snobby trait needs to have more upper-class stuff, the slob makes more messes,unlucky and lucky sims are way more of what they are,neurotic sims freak out more,absent minded sims get confused a lot,and the skill traits are much more productive so it's actually worth to get one of these traits.family oriented teach toddlers faster,and perfectionists take much longer to do stuff but their work comes out better.

You can use the Monkey helper installer or just extract it your Mods folder under the sims 3. Also moderators, if this isn't allowed please go ahead and delete my thread. Comments and suggestions appreciated  Wink

Edit:Terminated Typos

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Re: My first mod! :)
Oh wow I never knew you could do that stuff :O
I think it's a great idea of a mod, I'm downloading it right now Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
01-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Yay! first downloader lol It's quite easy all you need to know are integers, A 5th grade vocabulary, and a simple program (MTS2 has em'). Anyways This isn't my first mod.. but my first mod distributed to the sims world  Wink

02-09-2009, 12:39 AM
Ooh, can you make a mod that makes the Ghosts actually do stuff?  Or add more colors?
02-09-2009, 12:59 AM
Well I downloaded it and unfortunately it made my game run unbearably slow :O Don't know why

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
02-09-2009, 03:03 AM
(02-09-2009 12:59 AM)Mr. Ahmed link Wrote:Well I downloaded it and unfortunately it made my game run unbearably slow :O Don't know why
wow thats weird... maybe It can't have too much exaggeration... i guess i'll work on making it just a tad bit less exaggerated  {huh}  . So stay away from that download link until fixed  Wink

(02-09-2009 12:39 AM)Loony B-rad The Amazingly Amazing link Wrote:Ooh, can you make a mod that makes the Ghosts actually do stuff?  Or add more colors?
I could make them do more stuff but that'd be harder. New colors would either need a new death/texture which both I can't do lol

02-09-2009, 08:16 PM
;O

Didn't know you could make things like this, awesome!  {clap}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]