Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The New Newbie In Town
03-09-2009, 01:35 PM
The New Newbie In Town
Hi Everyone! Well my name is Sharisse and I just recently bought The Sims 2 Game. I use to play alot of online games like Mythic Entertainment Games, Guild Wars, and facebook games. I was on Facebook playing this one game when you decorate your home and stuff, when one of my friends told me I should play Sims games. Well here I am! So far alot of stuff are still confusing to me so I am still learning. So please be patient with me til I get myself establish in the game.

Now alittle bout myself. I am old hahaha Yes old people do play this game. Okay for real I am 39yrs old, married to a crazy man, and 3 wild kids (17yr old son, 15yr old daughter and a 2yr old daughter). So now you see why I play alot of games. I live in Cleveland, Ohio right on the lake. Yes its freezing every winter I wish I was in the Islands. Anyways, I am sure to enjoy these games. So far I have 6 of the The Sims 2 games.

Thank you!
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Re: The New Newbie In Town
Oh hi there! We have a new oldest person! The oldest here was 29 Big Grin
That's a good thing lol

Anyway, Hi there Sharisse, you'll love it here. I'm Ahmed and I hope you stay with us Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
03-09-2009, 04:09 PM
(03-09-2009 02:43 PM)Prince Ahmed ♣ link Wrote:Oh hi there! We have a new oldest person! The oldest here was 29 Big Grin

We actually have older people than that...But okay. XD

Welcome Sharisse!

Coming Soon...
03-09-2009, 04:32 PM
(03-09-2009 04:09 PM)BAMitsUnbreakable link Wrote:[quote author=Prince Ahmed ♣ link=topic=7219.msg267948#msg267948 date=1251985404]

Welcome Sharisse!
[/quote]
Really? But they're not active, right?

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
03-09-2009, 07:16 PM
(03-09-2009 04:09 PM)BAMitsUnbreakable link Wrote:[quote author=Prince Ahmed ♣ link=topic=7219.msg267948#msg267948 date=1251985404]

Welcome Sharisse!
[/quote]

Oh whew I feel better now.  Tongue
03-09-2009, 07:36 PM
(03-09-2009 02:43 PM)Prince Ahmed ♣ link Wrote:Oh hi there! We have a new oldest person!

Way to make a lady feel good, Ahmed. XD

LOL, jk.

Welcome Sharisse! Smile
Please stick around, it's fab here. ;]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Hello, Sharisse, and welcome to SimsForums!

We're always happy to have new members, and encourage you to post as often as you like.  Members here are friendly and enjoy chatting, so don't be afraid to jump right in and join in on the conversations!  There are technical help sections for both The Sims2 and The Sims3, and even a little discussion are for The Sims1!

SimsForums is first and foremost a Sims2 & Sims3 community - we are purely fan made and fan run - and are in no way affiliated with any of the Official websites.  Please to be remembering this!

We are a fun-loving, friendly group of Simmers, and we look forward to seeing you around and are always available to help you in any way possible!  For your convenience, I will include the names of our Mods and Admins, Sister Sites and recommended reading.

Administrator
- Matt

Mods
- Bambi
- Bat
- Majick
- Mike

Sister Sites
- The Sims Times
- SimsFans.com
- SimsVids.com
- SimsDirectory.com

Also, please be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines, as there are very good points on how the forum works and what we expect of our members.

If you ever have any questions, or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM - I will do my best to assist you!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
03-09-2009, 08:34 PM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7219.msg267979#msg267979 date=1252002965]
[quote author=Prince Ahmed ♣ link=topic=7219.msg267948#msg267948 date=1251985404]
Oh hi there! We have a new oldest person!
Way to make a lady feel good, Ahmed. XD
[/quote]
LOL I realized how bad it sounded when I posted XD

03-09-2009, 08:36 PM
(03-09-2009 07:42 PM)Мαjick ♥ link Wrote:Hello, Sharisse, and welcome to SimsForums!

We're always happy to have new members, and encourage you to post as often as you like.  Members here are friendly and enjoy chatting, so don't be afraid to jump right in and join in on the conversations!  There are technical help sections for both The Sims2 and The Sims3, and even a little discussion are for The Sims1!

SimsForums is first and foremost a Sims2 & Sims3 community - we are purely fan made and fan run - and are in no way affiliated with any of the Official websites.  Please to be remembering this!

We are a fun-loving, friendly group of Simmers, and we look forward to seeing you around and are always available to help you in any way possible!  For your convenience, I will include the names of our Mods and Admins, Sister Sites and recommended reading.

Administrator
- Matt

Mods
- Bambi
- Bat
- Majick
- Mike

Sister Sites
- The Sims Times
- SimsFans.com
- SimsVids.com
- SimsDirectory.com

Also, please be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines, as there are very good points on how the forum works and what we expect of our members.

If you ever have any questions, or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM - I will do my best to assist you!

You... stole... my... idea...

{no}

Anyways, welcome Sharisse, hope too see you around... I'm off to go cry in a corner now. Sad

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
03-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Wilkommen!
Hi, I'm Nichola Smile
Stick around & you'll love it here!

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter