Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help pleeeeeeeeeease
12-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Help pleeeeeeeeeease
Gosh,my game is turning off when i play it!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Please help me!!!
Thanks

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2009, 09:45 PM
Re: Help pleeeeeeeeeease
do you mean shutting down to your desktop? check for these things...
1.can your computer run the sims 3?
2.does your graphic drivers need updating?
3.do you have too many downloads?
4.is there enough space on your  computer? (less than 1gb)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
12-09-2009, 11:16 PM
We need a lot more information, like what Andrew asked. A lot of people have the same problem and knowing what your computer is and if it even meets the requirements can help us help you further.

Also, have you tried Google-ing your problem? Most likely you might find the solution in a quick search Wink

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Its shutting down to my desktop yes and my computer can run the game because i play it at the start normally!!!
I dont know if my graochi need updating,how should i check that???? I know,im stupid o.O
I have about 600 downloads,is that a lot??? {blink}
And there is enough space... ???
I tried Google-ing it,but nothing {no}

13-09-2009, 12:48 AM
600 is a lot xD Try removing all of your custom content for a while, like a day, and see if it plays better. If it does, your problem is all of the CC.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
13-09-2009, 12:57 AM
(13-09-2009 12:20 AM)The_Sims_3_Maniac link Wrote:Its shutting down to my desktop yes and my computer can run the game because i play it at the start normally!!!
I dont know if my graochi need updating,how should i check that???? I know,im stupid o.O
I have about 600 downloads,is that a lot??? {blink}
And there is enough space... ???
I tried Google-ing it,but nothing {no}
1.there are various sites where they check your computer to see if it can handle the sims.starting the game doesn't mean it can actually "play" the sims  Wink
2.Go to the site of your graphics card driver and look around
3.WOW thats alot XD, I agree with phoebe play it off for about a day and see if it stops it
4.how many Gb's do you have left in your computer?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
13-09-2009, 11:11 AM
When i bought the game i went on canyourunit.com and it told me that my computer can run this game!!!
And i know in The Sims 2 i had a lot more CC than in this game {wacko}
I'll play without CC and i will see!!!
Free space on my computer is 173Gb !!
Thanks for helping me guys,ill try  {chinesewhispers}