Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone else?
15-09-2009, 02:30 AM
Re: Anyone else?
I saw it on the news last night and I was wondering what was going on.

I can't believe he would do that. I think some of his songs are really good but to go as far to say that another singer is better than someone else in front of the whole of America and maybe event the world is very selfish and arrogant of him.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2009, 02:57 AM
Ditto to what Sam said.
15-09-2009, 03:03 AM
I've always loved Beyonce. Now I'm madly in love after that classy move of hers.

Burn in hell, Kanye. Smile

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
15-09-2009, 04:27 AM
LOL Jeremiah x3  But yeah, she is a classy person.  Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
15-09-2009, 04:28 AM
Oh my, I watched it today and was in awe. I love some of Taylor Swifts songs, and what that dude did to her just isn't right.

I wonder if he was under some kind of influence when he did it, or he's just a plain moron o____o

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
15-09-2009, 04:30 AM
He's just a Plain Moron ...

He's always been a jacka$$ ... it's why I never ever liked him.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
22-09-2009, 04:27 PM
In my opinion, the most shocking part of all this is, for once, I agree with Obama. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD