Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sick of it
28-09-2009, 09:03 AM
sick of it
idk why but i am so totally sick of people dissing stars like miley cyrus.selena gomez,demi etc...ther are a lot of comment saying "i hate her" "she pisses me off" and stuff like that i was reading a comment from a celeb the other day and part of it said :you dont know me,how can you hate or dislike me?"which is so totally true unless you are actually friends with them you cannot really have a reason to hate them so much.BUT ther is an exception for hating KANYE WEST he shud not have said that to taylor in front of millions of people

there ive had my say

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Re: sick of it
I completely agree.

I can understand disliking their music, or the way they act.  But to say you hate the PERSON without knowing them personally ... it's ridiculous.

These people are under constant watch.  Their pictures end up in magazines with or without their permission and hald the time the stories aren't even accurate!!!

And yes Kanye West is a JERK for the way he behaved to a young girl winning one of her first BIG awards.  To embarrass her like that all because in his OPINION someone else had the best video is WRONG.  But I simply love Beyonce for what she did for Taylor Swift, sticking up for her and giving Taylor HER speech time just so she could have her moment that was robbed from her earlier that night.  That's a good person right there.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
28-09-2009, 09:22 AM
You guys are so right.

Celebrities may have done bad things but for people to say "I hate them" just for doing something stupid is irrational. We all make mistakes and I know people say this a lot but celebrities are people too.

I regards to that incident at the MTV awards, Beyonce didn't just do that to make herself look good as I've seen people say around the internet a lot, she did it becuase she has a lot of integrity and sympathy towards others. She even shaparoned a little girl who has cancer at one of her concerts and sang 'halo' to her. Pure class.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
28-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Beyonce is a WONDERFUL person.  She does amazing and great things.  Sure, she's probably messed up too, but again SHE'S HUMAN and they make mistakes.  But she still, even famous as she is, tries to live up to her Christian Morals and Values and is a genuinely Good Person.

28-09-2009, 10:50 AM
i think beyonce is one of the best role models out there and she didnt just give taylor her time to shine just to make her look good she did it because she wanted to and is a good person.And ever since the thing with milet cyrus and her nude photos ive never totally agreed with everyone saying "what a role model to my children.not"cuz i mean sure it was wrong but hey she deserves privacy she isnt the only person in the world who has done it,for instance if my friend did that on the internet,it wouldnt be in the papers and on t.v hardly anyone would know whereas if miley did it it would be world wide just because shes a celeb.And i disagree with mums telling there children not to look up to her just because she did that.

28-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Beyonce looks like a good person
she is a good influence to young people out there, I guess
28-09-2009, 09:36 PM
The whole with Miley Cyrus and the photos is that she wasn't even entirely nude.  She was covered up with a blanket so you couldn't see ANYTHING, all you saw was her back.

And, the one BIG thing people seem to say is 'if I was working for them (disney or whoever) I would tell them no.'

... I hate to break it to you but ... Guess what?  You don't have that option.  You are in a contract with these people and you do what they say, or you lose endorsements, you lose popularity, you run the risk of NEVER being able to work in the business again (if you deny to do it once, you might deny to do it again and that doesn't sit well with most producers/directors).  Plus, she's not a small child.  She was 15; and there are kids younger than her doing WORSE things than showing their bare backs, Believe me on that.

29-09-2009, 12:29 AM
yea im with you on that there are definitley kids younger than 15 doing that yeah my friend told me a story bowt her friend when she was 12.............woah

29-09-2009, 01:03 AM
I've seen girls who CAN'T be any older than 12 in Wal*Mart ... Pregnant.  Makes me wonder where their parents were and why they weren't educating their kids.  You can't leave it up to the schools these days. A lot of middle schools taking sexual education out of their curriculum and kids don't get the talks and lectures until they hit high school. And by then it's too late in a lot of cases.

29-09-2009, 01:37 AM
i think that parents are responsible for their children safety and s3x education
and i don`t know why dads say that their daughters can`t have bfs?
its dumb, when i grow up, and when I`m a father, I`ll let my daughter have a bf but with some limitations of course like s3x, etc.
they raised their kids the way they wanted to, so what the problem
i know the there are people out there that r bad and take advantage but give your daughter a chance to explore what is love and stuff
the more parents say no you can`t have a bf, the more the urge will be 4 girls 2 have one, that`s my opinion.