Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am so mad!
09-10-2009, 12:57 AM
I am so mad!
Okay.  Some of you know that I have been having problems with my Xbox 360.
Here is the problem.  I turn on the Xbox, and there is sound but no video.  I bring it to another TV, same problem.  Another, and it has a million white dots moving around on the screen.    So I thought the problem was with the AV cable.  So I got one from a friend.  Tried it on my TV, and it worked. For 3 min.  Then the Xbox pretty much froze.  So I moved it to another TV.  It worked there. And this time it kept working.  So today, I went to go play it, and I get the  FREAKING WHITE DOTS!!    So I searched online, and all the places I looked said that it was a hardware problem and that I need to pay Microsoft to get it fixed.  {veryangry}  I dont have enough money.  I dont even know how much it costs, but Microsoft is so expensive!  I am so pi*sed off!  I am on  the verge of calling tech support.

Okay, rant over. 
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Re: I am so mad!
If it's still under warranty, it should be covered.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
09-10-2009, 06:19 AM
Yea I would call them hopefully you won't have to pay for it to get fixed.
09-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Why can't life ever be simple and easy, that's all I have to say. :\
Good luck!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-10-2009, 12:09 AM
(09-10-2009 01:03 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:If it's still under warranty, it should be covered.
It is not longer under warranty, no.  I really wish it was!

(09-10-2009 06:19 AM)Justin link Wrote:Yea I would call them hopefully you won't have to pay for it to get fixed.
I probably will.  Unless it gives me the Red Ring of Death, which they fix for free.
11-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Actually no. My brother had the Ring of Death. & he had to pay to get his fixed.

11-10-2009, 10:14 PM
I heard that the Xbox 360 had problems like these. I used to want one, but didn't wanna risk it breaking and have to pay for it to get fixed. :/

Well, good luck!

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
12-10-2009, 12:21 AM
They arent as common as you think.    Mine worked for 4 or 5 years before I had a problem.

I might still be under warranty.  Im not sure.
13-10-2009, 09:27 AM
That's a coincidence! Mine started doing that too a few days ago, it works fine to start with but as soon as it gets warm, the picture freezes. It's been really loud for years now so I'm guessing the fan is on the way out and can't keep the graphics card cool enough, so it overheats.

It's a launch console so no chance of getting it repaired under warranty. I'm now selling all my old games and the cash I get will go towards getting a new box!

The PS3 has such a better build quality than the 360! {yes}

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
13-10-2009, 01:11 PM
I think I might sell a few things, and try and get my Xbox Repaired.  I havnt decided it yet.    And I've never been a fan of the Playstation.    We had the original, and it wasnt the greatest.