Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dragons I Drew!
22-10-2009, 09:46 AM
Dragons I Drew!
Earlier tonight I was talking with some friends about drawing my own Dragons for Squiby (an adoptables site) ... and this is what I came up with ...

[Image: SANY0001-2.jpg]

[Image: SANY0002-2.jpg]

On the second set I drew — I think they came out MUCH better than the first ^_^  Still very simple, but the Hatchling actually resembles the Adult a little better, and isn't quite as cartoony looking.  I suck at wings >__<

I don't have my scanner hooked up, so these were taken with my digi cam ... thus why the quality of the pictures are so poor and fuzzy.  Here is what I had for an idea as to what the egg will look like ... I used gray-scale colors as a starting point ... These are in no way (at least I don't think) the final colors ...

[Image: DragonEggDesign.png]

I am aware the chest on the adult in the first picture looks awkward ... nothing I can do about that now, myself xD  I have absolutely NO spriting experience, the egg I'm using is basically a DC egg magnified, print screened, then sized down and altered slightly to fit my own Dragon(s) designs.  I suck at drawing claws and such ... so if I ever can get some one to sprite this for me ... they'll have to figure that out on their own x3

Sooo ... opinions?  ^_^  Criticism is always welcome ... just don't be rude, please!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Re: Dragons I Drew!
I really like them Jen. ^.^

I think the first picture you drew of the baby dragon is cutee and really good.....but I agree with you when you said the second one looks more life like. x3

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
22-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Thanks!  ^_^  I am really glad you like it.

22-10-2009, 08:23 PM
O:
They look amazing.
/jealous

23-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Big Grin the ones on the left are cute.  o.O Me likes.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
23-10-2009, 05:37 AM
Hehe, the hatchlings wee a lot of fun to do ^_^

Thanks, everyone!!!