Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help! Problems with Riverview neighbourhood
25-10-2009, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2009 01:28 PM by cerealkiller410.)
Re: Please help! Problems with Riverview neighbourhood
(25-10-2009 01:18 PM)Sie link Wrote:{wacko}

If you deleted your Riverview then what is Riverview2? A new Riverview you made in the Main menu?
LOL Oh dear. I'm lost now. Tongue

Well, you can try what I suggested anyway with the Riverview 2 file. See how that goes. If it doesn't work restore the deleted riverview2.sims3 file from the recycle bin and wait for some help from someone else, I suppose. Unless you want help concerning graphics drivers Smile

Good luck!

Riverview2 is the same neighbourhood but I copied it for some reason which I turning out to be really stupid now. Sorry for cause all this trouble.  {huh}  {blush} I'll try what you suggested anyway. Thanks Smile
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2009, 02:15 PM
No, no, it's not your fault, I've been the same way! When you don't know what's wrong you try everything in a desperate attempt to get it working again. Tongue

Just post how it went and I'll try and help if I can. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks for all the help. Tried what you suggested and now Riverview is working fine!  Big Grin {clap} Tongue Thanks again Smile
26-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Oh, that's brilliant! Big Grin
Good news, glad it worked and now you know what to do if it ever happens again. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]