Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 still won't work
08-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Sims 3 still won't work
I bought the sims 3 the day it came out...it worked for a few days really well.  Then suddenly, it started freezing after about 5 minutes of gameplay.  And sometimes, the whole "disc authentication error" message came up.  I tried everything but nothing would get it to work.  So then I gave up.  Now about 5 months later, I really want to play this game again!  Is there anything new that has came out to fix these errors?  My computer has more requirements than necessary, so that's not the problem.  Any help?
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2009, 04:55 AM
Re: Sims 3 still won't work
Are you still having the disc authentication error? Are you able to start the game?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply