Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got yours yet? I got mine!
19-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Re: Got yours yet? I got mine!
I will pick my copy today,before my school,cant wait to play it {woot}

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Just got it working, off to play in a second. I'm not bothered about this EP but maybe after I play it, I'll change my mind. We'll see. xD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Im gonna get it sometime soon Tongue
20-11-2009, 01:03 AM
I actually cannot wait to Christmas...I need a new computer, and if I get one it means i'll get WA with it. Not sure if I'll be getting one though since we are going on holiday next year - but then again, we do go on holiday every year. I'm allowed one expensive thing at Christmas [Eh...I won't go into details]...And this is the expensive thing I've asked for this year...So yeah.

Coming Soon...
20-11-2009, 07:52 PM
I got mine on release day. I preordered it from EA (since I had a 25% off coupon for their store) and it arrived on the release day =D I love it so far. My favorite part is tomb hunting xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
21-11-2009, 06:16 PM
I installed it but had to remove the mods folder to get past the loading screen. I will try to put the CC back little by little to see if they work and remove those that don't.  {huh}
22-11-2009, 09:58 PM
I got mine. I had no trouble installing it. It is mainly the files that change gameplay (Mod folder) that stop the game working.
23-11-2009, 10:25 AM
(22-11-2009 09:58 PM)heather link Wrote:I got mine. I had no trouble installing it. It is mainly the files that change gameplay (Mod folder) that stop the game working.
Yup. I forgot to remove a file that came with the InTeen mod called "gameplay.package". I removed it and put the CC back and now it works. {blush}
24-11-2009, 09:54 PM
(23-11-2009 10:25 AM)Cororon link Wrote:[quote author=heather link=topic=7606.msg288013#msg288013 date=1258923507]
I got mine. I had no trouble installing it. It is mainly the files that change gameplay (Mod folder) that stop the game working.
Yup. I forgot to remove a file that came with the InTeen mod called "gameplay.package". I removed it and put the CC back and now it works. {blush}
[/quote]
I am glad to hear you got it working.  Smile
29-11-2009, 06:04 AM
I'm downloading mine off of the EA store.  I downloaded but, got a whole bunch of errors so when i installed it it messed up my game.  So, I'm re-downloading it and is basically almost done and no errors this time!  {clap}
Only about 10 more minutes.  I hope it is worth the 4-5 hours trying to figure everything out and fixing it.

Only 1 day left till the sims 3!&nbsp; I can't wait!&nbsp; I will be playing forever!