Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will i be able to playy?
19-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Will i be able to playy?
I know im kinda dumb for asking about this At this time of the year.. but... just wondering

Here are the specs:

AMD Sempron™ LE-1300 (2.3GHz, 800MHz, 512KB)
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic SP1, 32-Bit
2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz- 2 DIMMs
HARD DRIVE 320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™
OPTICAL DRIVE 16X DVD+/-RW Drive
VIDEO CARD Integrated ATI Radeon HD3200 Graphics
Integrated 5.1 Channel Audio

Sooo yea... just wondering.. cause its a new computer we are getting and its 249 dollars... Tongue

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Re: Will i be able to playy?
Anyyyoneee?! Tongue

20-11-2009, 08:07 PM
The integrated graphics card might give you a problem. It is known historically that they do not work as well. Anything graphics heavy (ie Sims 3), it won't handle it.

For your processor, I think it'd be able to run it, simply because of the 2.3GHz. Will it run it at high settings? Most likely not, but you can at least get it to play.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
20-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Yea i dont have to get the intergrated anymore Tongue but Im looking at better computers.. not with intergrated Tongue the thing im not liking is every single computer on dell has Windows 7.. well mostly all of them and im not really that interested in it. Tongue I cant find a computer that will actually be able to run it well.. Any suggestions on where to look?

20-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Windows 7 isn't that bad actually (I upgraded my computer). Problem is that since Win7 IS out, you'll have to do a lot of searching around to get a past operating system.

Anyways, just keep looking at desktops on Dell.com. I know that some of them should have the option to install a different operating system.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
21-11-2009, 12:21 AM
Im in canada and i cant Order from Dell.com.. so i dont get the same offers.. ;P soo Im just trying to find  a computer that will run the game on medium settings.. but also not laggy.. ;P so yea i think this one might be able to:

Intel® Pentium® dual-core E5400 (2MB L2, 2.7GHz, 800FSB)
Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic SP1, 32-Bit, English
GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz- 2 DIMMs
320GB Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™
ATI Radeon HD 4350 512MB
16X DVD+/-RW Drive
Integrated 5.1 Channel Audio

what do ya thinnk?

21-11-2009, 05:11 AM
Yeah, that one should be fine.

21-11-2009, 05:50 PM
mmk good cause we are ordering it today TongueP Smile

22-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Yay, that's cool ^^ Hopefully it shall suit your needs ^_^

22-11-2009, 06:26 PM
yep im hoping Smile) Eeeeeek i cannot wait till it gets here.. but ill have to wait another month to actually play sims 3. ;P