Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
custom music on sims radio??
25-11-2009, 08:52 PM
custom music on sims radio??
on the radio in the sims there is custom music and it is in english now it automatically went into my itunes but i was thinking, can i add my own music to the game? and if so, how can i? Big Grin  o.O {freaked} lol i love these faces

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Re: custom music on sims radio??
Yes you can add your own music files in The sims 3 you were even able since the original Sims. Go to documents and open the folder that says Electronic Art and pick the folder called The Sims 3. After that there should be a custom music folder. Just copy and paste the music files into the custom music folder. I haven't been able to use iTunes songs on the game though just songs from CD's.
27-11-2009, 12:13 AM
It most likely can only be MP3's, and iTunes music isn't MP3.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
02-12-2009, 12:43 AM
yeah i tried the itunes and it didnt work so i guess ill have to use CD's :/ that stinks i have more itunes then anything {evilglare}

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!