Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 is not working with right system requirements!
25-11-2009, 10:44 PM
The Sims 3 is not working with right system requirements!
I got The Sims 3 over a pre-order on Amazon. All my system requirements matched up with the one that the box said. My computer is being all weird and actually not playing any of my PC games. Grr! I have Windows XP SP2 - if that even helps. Please leave a reply ASAP - if you know. Thank you so much!

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Re: The Sims 3 is not working with right system requirements!
...what exactly is happening? I need something more than "weird"

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
27-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Sorry - I usual never make it detailed enough. What happened was that my computer and everything else is fine, but my CD/DVD drive is not working. It's fine when you open/close it, but when you try to actually play it no autoplay screen comes up. Yes, I already did try the D:/Autoplay in the Run. It's not my Sims 3 or Sims 2 - no CD/DVDs' work. It may be the drive itself, but if you know how to fix it please let me know. Thank you. 

~Simschick17~
27-11-2009, 11:55 PM
If no CDs work, then it is a hardware problem = your CD drive broke.

Did you look under My Computer to see if the CD actually shows up?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]