Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Member Runned Contests?
29-11-2009, 03:16 AM
Member Runned Contests?
(This has probably came up before)

I was wondering if we could do something like a sim contest, that's member ran? Of course then it comes down to if people were interested in the contest in the first place and stuff.

I just had a sudden whim to create a contest, so this is mainly out of curiosity xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2009, 04:14 AM
Re: Member Runned Contests?
What kind of sim contest? (:
29-11-2009, 07:44 AM
Well, I know that I saw one contest where a sim was given along with like 3 "scripts", like a movie, and the challenge was to make the sim over for that movie type thing xD I thought that was cool.

Also for the building inclined people, giving a house, and making it over.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
29-11-2009, 08:12 AM
Oooh...I'd love to make over a house or a sim. :3

Cassie would be good at making over sims. 

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
29-11-2009, 11:56 PM
I think it would just be fun to give each other challenges to do Smile I don't know what I'd do with the prizes myself, but maybe we can give each other little icons to show off in our profiles or signatures.

29-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Yeah ^^
Big GrinD
That'd be pretty awesome, and I don't think any other forum[Sim & non] had this type of contest

30-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Maybe a Simself exchange. We randomly give each other a picture of ourselves and we attempt to create them. xD

Then theirs also Make-overs,Decorating,house building etc: )

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
30-11-2009, 12:02 AM
(30-11-2009 12:01 AM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:Maybe a Simself exchange. We randomly give each other a picture of ourselves and we attempt to create them. xD

Then theirs also Make-overs,Decorating,house building etc: )
Well. We have pictures in the Piccy thread XD

30-11-2009, 04:51 AM
Sounds like fun! Since I don't get around to ts3 very often since it's too slow on my laptop, I wouldn't
be much good in that but I'd love to be one of the judges if it's okay to ask? {blush}

And maybe Sam and I could work out something about the avatar/button whatever prizes, since we like that!
And whoever else wants to join could too!
30-11-2009, 05:08 AM
Yessss.
I'd love to that instead.
My laptop isn't runnning ts3 very well so maybe that would be better.

Good idea Alisha. :]

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]