Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
**FAN-MADE EXPANSION PROJECT**
29-11-2009, 11:38 PM
**FAN-MADE EXPANSION PROJECT**
How cool would it be to make OUR OWN expansion pack? Well, now we can! Hi, I'm Phil and I would like to organize a community project, where we can all work together to make something awesome!

We are looking for 3 types of people:
1. People that can help design the overall pack and come up with ideas and themes
2. People that can help create custom objects, meshes and mods for the pack (items, furniture, clothing, hairstyles...etc.)
3. People that can help make music for the pack (theme song, loading screen song, preferably the Sims 3 Theme remixed to the theme of the pack)

This pack can really happen if we all work together and stay organized! It is currently at its pre-pre-pre-alpha stage, so we don't exactly need to worry about organization yet! Just stay on this thread and post all of your ideas! Once we have collectively come up with a good, realistic theme for the pack, I will re-post this and we will begin to actually work on it.

FIRST we have to come up with a theme! Post your ideas for themes and objects below, but PLEASE REMEMBER: be realistic. We obviously can't create Seasons or Pets, but we can create more of a themed stuff pack type thing. Magic IS possible  {wizard}. We could probably create new jobs too, just something to think about.

For inspiration, please check out this fan-made pack for Sims 2: http://www.simfantastic2.com/halloweenpack.htm
They have clothing, objects, wallpaper, music, and more.

THE END RESULT:
The end result will be a medium-sized pack with some awesome, new content. New clothes, hairstyles, objects, music and more! We will have a website where players can download the pack, view the objects, screenshots and the trailer. (I can easily make us a trailer and a website).

So? How does all that sound? POST BELOW!!!  {superwoot}
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Re: **FAN-MADE EXPANSION PROJECT**
Ahh. I remember that pack. Err... I'll add Ideas. xD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
29-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Awesome!
04-12-2009, 10:13 PM
This is a great idea, although I'm not very good at making CC.
I would like to do something about the music though Big Grin and ideas of course.
But the music can be real music right?

Anyways I'm just gonna throw out ideas so people can have some thoughts
- A valentines day pack. (Something with like, love stuff in it since EA won't do it.)
- Toddlers (Something that has to do with babies and toddlers eg. new outfits, hair, interactions, toys&cribs)

That's all for noww;