Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trouble at the Nectary!!!
30-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Trouble at the Nectary!!!
{wacko} I just downloaded the World Adventures and I have a new Sim that has mastered the nectary skill, but when i went to the nectary I went to purchase the machine to make the nectar and a few nectar boxes but when I purchased them I the money was removed from my account and they did not appear in the family inbox!!! Can anyone help me ??? Please post if you can and it is also running on a iMac if that matters. Thank you. 8)
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Re: Trouble at the Nectary!!!
Do you mean family inventory? Have you tried with a different family? (also you can get the things that store the nectar in buy mode, its just the machine that you have to actually buy in France)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply