Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum for The sims stories?
19-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Forum for The sims stories?
I cant be the only one here who likes sims life stories, right  {freaked}
So heres my idea. Okay look guys lemme 'splain.

EA has this series of games called The Sims Stories. So i think there should be a forum for it called The Sims Stories.
Then there should be 3 Sub-Forums. One for The Sims:Life Stories, The Sims:Pet Stories, and The Sims:Castaway Stories.
nice idea? i hope so.
I think it might count as a separate series of games, but its definitely on topic. And its still the sims. I think its supposed to be a spin-off of TS2 or w/e. It has the same user interface and while there are alot of similarities there are also many differences.  Big Grin Like the characters have goals, and it has different NPCS and a different setting. It has a story mode and a free play mode.  {clap}
There are automatic entries in the family journal whenever someone completes a wish or a goal. This makes me smile.
Anyway yeah, you get the idea.
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Re: Forum for The sims stories?
I'm happy to add this if there is demand for it. Would anyone else use these forums?

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
20-02-2010, 02:38 AM
Re: Forum for The sims stories?
I think so. But probably not too many people. Sims Stories doesnt seem very popular.