Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The New Look Forum Theme
01-12-2009, 10:10 AM
The New Look Forum Theme
As you may have noticed, I've just put live a new theme for the forums.

Currently it's a Holidays theme but after the festive season, I'll remove the snow and Santa!

I hope you all like it! If not, you can change back to your old theme using the options in your profile.

Please leave all your comments, suggestions, issues and thoughts in this post.

Thank you
Matt

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Re: The New Look Forum Theme
LOL
Yeaho refreshed and was like 'ugh what?'
Thanks Matt! Big Grin

01-12-2009, 11:05 AM
xD
Thank Matt. :]
Will it change back?

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
01-12-2009, 11:21 AM
(01-12-2009 11:05 AM)вσηηιє link Wrote:xD
Thank Matt. :]
Will it change back?

Nope, this will be the new default theme (minus the Festive bit after December!). You can always change back though if you don't like it using the settings in your profile.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
01-12-2009, 04:02 PM
I love it, it's zesty and refreshing. :]
Although is it possible, just for the festive season, to change the blue, or green as changing the blue will clash with the Santa, to red?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-12-2009, 10:01 PM
:O

YAY. I love it, the only thing I don't like is the font that it uses when you reply to a post. lol, very minor
con but other than that it's great! Big Grin
01-12-2009, 10:21 PM
(01-12-2009 10:01 PM)*მℓιѕнα.dαnιeℓℓe link Wrote::O

YAY. I love it, the only thing I don't like is the font that it uses when you reply to a post. lol, very minor
con but other than that it's great! Big Grin
Same here x3
SNOWW <3
yay! :3

01-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Hmm, the new one is more neutral. The old one was more 'welcoming', if you ask me. ): I don't want to sound evil, certainly not! But, I will change it back, hihi.

-'BlondBimbo
PS: There are always people who don't like stuff you did, and I'm sorry I have to be it this time! Tongue

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
02-12-2009, 12:56 AM
I love how it looks and everything, but honestly the font is too small (at least for me xD) and I can't read the light green of the links.

But I do love the style of the theme <3 If I could read it better, I'd totally use it.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
02-12-2009, 07:04 AM
(02-12-2009 12:56 AM)Phoebe link Wrote:I love how it looks and everything, but honestly the font is too small (at least for me xD) and I can't read the light green of the links.

But I do love the style of the theme <3 If I could read it better, I'd totally use it.
I think a christmas red would add a nice touch. Maybe to replace the green font Wink

I love it though, and the snow!!!! I love how it piles up at the bottom of my screen. XD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P