Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WANTED: Contest Judges
16-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Re: WANTED: Contest Judges
Okay, I've got the next contest figured out. Here's where everyone stands.

Judging for TS2 Version: [removed], Alisha, and Brad
Judging for TS3 Version: Sam, Niall, and Ahmed

I wanted to keep it even so I just split you up. Although, all of the girls are on TS2 xDD But I'll also be judging, but I don't know xD If two of you want to switch games so that there's an even number of girls and boys and each game, it's fine with me, just let me know lol.

Also if when you see what the contest is and want to participate, PLEASE let me know early on that you want to participate instead of judge. This goes for all contests Smile

Off to make the contests Smile

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Sounds good, boss Tongue

My only question is, where will you put it?
Maybe we should have a Contests board?
16-12-2009, 09:59 PM
I know xD Right now I'm putting them in the main boards. I just finished writing up TS3 version. I just need to write up TS2 one as well.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
17-12-2009, 06:49 PM
Yaaaaaay, I'mma judge :3

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3