Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anime Sims 2
18-12-2009, 04:17 AM
Anime Sims 2
I searched and there was only a topic about anime sims in The Sims section, so I figured, why not post this topic in The Sims 2 section?
The point of this topic is to find cool anime sims, videos, etc. and to link to them. (And discuss them, as that's what a forum is for!)
To start the topic off, here's a video I found that I liked. Basically the Death Note opening recreated in The Sims 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-zbdLLSsI

By the way, is anybody planning on starting an anime sim legacy? I might. Or I might make some videos with my anime sim toys, who knows. (:

[center]I sparkle liek Edwort Collin lololololo123abc (insider with Anna =D)
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2010, 11:30 PM
Re: Anime Sims 2
Im not into death note much but thats awsome.
I really want a bunny outfit like haruhi suzumiya's from haruhi no yuutsu  {glare}
but i cant find one anywhere!
{evilglare}

im not fond of her school outfit thoe, it looks good in the anime. I dont think it would look good on sims.
But i made purple and blue hair recolors in body shop so some otaku can make lucky star sims. And that otaku is...ME!!

i had lots of anime sims in sims 3, and anime skins for sims 1 going so slightly off topic but hey, its still anime sims right?
16-03-2010, 07:38 PM
I love Death Note sadly I had stopped the Anime when L had died - L was my favorite character, so when he died the series didn't seem worth of being watched anymore. I have a series of my own Death Note on Sims2.com. It's pretty old but it's a few chapters already up. {Click}{Very Latest Installment of Series}

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
16-06-2010, 11:54 PM
(18-02-2010 11:30 PM)sammizu0 link Wrote:Im not into death note much but thats awsome.
I really want a bunny outfit like haruhi suzumiya's from haruhi no yuutsu  {glare}
{evilglare}

im not fond of her school outfit thoe, it looks good in the anime. I dont think it would look good on sims.
But i made purple and blue hair recolors in body shop so some otaku can make lucky star sims. And that otaku is...ME!!

i had lots of anime sims in sims 3, and anime skins for sims 1 going so slightly off topic but hey, its still anime sims right?
I love Haruhi! I tried to find a decent Haruhi sim but I couldn't so I tried to make one myself and it kind of sucked XDD
And ohh, I love Lucky Star too! <3 You should take pics of your Lucky Star sims, I want to see them =D

(16-03-2010 07:38 PM)Belgium. link Wrote:
I love Death Note sadly I had stopped the Anime when L had died - L was my favorite character, so when he died the series didn't seem worth of being watched anymore. I have a series of my own Death Note on Sims2.com. It's pretty old but it's a few chapters already up. {Click}{Very Latest Installment of Series}
Yeah, Death Note is one of my favorite anime but I agree, the episodes after L's death aren't as good =/
And I like your story, nice sims =D

[center]I sparkle liek Edwort Collin lololololo123abc (insider with Anna =D)
13-08-2010, 12:10 AM
(16-06-2010 11:54 PM)rebelxyell link Wrote:[quote author=sammizu0 link=topic=7749.msg309259#msg309259 date=1266532218]
Im not into death note much but thats awsome.
{evilglare}

I love Haruhi! I tried to find a decent Haruhi sim but I couldn't so I tried to make one myself and it kind of sucked XDD
And ohh, I love Lucky Star too! <3 You should take pics of your Lucky Star sims, I want to see them =D

(16-03-2010 07:38 PM)Belgium. link Wrote:
Yeah, Death Note is one of my favorite anime but I agree, the episodes after L's death aren't as good =/
And I like your story, nice sims =D
[/quote]

My lucky star sims...dang I miss them. >.<

They were on my other computer, which crashed and "died", So im on a new one that doesn't have my sims ): I should have uploaded the hair recolors to modthesims >.<
13-08-2010, 08:43 PM
... thanks for the death not spoilers, guys >___>

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
13-12-2010, 06:17 AM
RE: Anime Sims 2
The video was really awesome. To be honest, I too was thinking of the same and why anime sims was not referred to anywhere in the Sims 2. Anyway, those of you who are looking to get the bunny outfit similar to that of haruhi’s can get it from Amazon!

hhgregg