18-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Cheat Codes
What are some cheats for the sims 3
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Re: Cheat Codes
Kaching = +1000 Simos
Motherlode = +50,000 Simos
Testingcheatsenabled true/false = true activates a series of cheats... shift click mail box for a lot, inclduing the max motives one and inviting neighbours over that u never heard of and also to cheat some friends to your sim. Shift click your sim to either change traits for free or to trigger ange transision instantly, also any sim who doesnt live in your active lot can start to live there if u shift click them then add to active lot.
Moveoblects on = move locked objects
Resetsim [firstname] [surname] = keeps all their points and stuff the same, just makes them reset their active status (i.e. what they are doing) if they get stuck for whatever reason, such as when ppl get stuck in teach to talk with a toddler.

[Image: qSLM.gif]
[Image: ouqg.gif]
[Image: r1dh.gif]
[Image: pdnH.gif]
[Image: cfeE.gif]
[Image: Cir3.gif]
[Image: 7lCq.gif]
[Image: 0MWV.gif]
][Image: jqKB.gif]
<br />[Image: cat-ball.gif]
<br />[center][Image: SybilTrelawneySignature.jpg]
[/center]
20-12-2009, 12:30 PM
I think a lot of the cheats are the same for the sims 2, Ea wanted to make it easier for people to cheat Tongue

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
26-12-2009, 08:02 AM
You can also put "help" into the command line and get a list Smile

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]