Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Ghost of Lonely Bay
22-12-2009, 02:55 AM
Re: The Ghost of Lonely Bay
"Well that was close and my ankle ouch it hurts", Roxxanne complained. Josh examined her leg while Addy searched for what tripped Roxxanne over."Your ankle oh no i think its broken and-" Addy interupted Josh."Uh guys you might want to look at this...
Josh looked over his shoulder. A blury look of a person stared at Addy. The person couldn't be determind whether it was a female or male. Suddenly it dissaperd.
"What was that?" Roxxannes mouth was wide open

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2009, 03:04 AM
"Let's go," Said Addy. Fear in her voice.
"I can't go home like this!" I whispered...
Josh looked at me then at Addy.
"The shack," He said. We nodded.

Not far from Death Lake was a small shack. It sat hoisted above Dark River. People avoided it and we knew we'd be safe there. At least until I dried.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
22-12-2009, 03:50 AM
I turned the light on. Rexxanne layed down on a small couch. Addy got some bandages from a little cabnet and put it around Rexxannes ankle. I closed the curtins to the only window. An old rusty computer sat on a desk and it looked like it had internet acess.
"Mum are you there?" Addy said."Mum we need your help theres this ghost you see and..." Addy explained what happend.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

23-12-2009, 03:45 PM
After I had explained my thoughts towards the gloomy sky, pierced with dark shallow clouds, I turned towards the window and drew back the damp and rotten smelling curtains.
I searched down in the low fog, creeping over Dark River with eccentric wispy shadows. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Josh's dad.
"Josh! Your father is down there! I saw his torch in the dim, Our parents shall kill us when we get home, there's no way we can run through the night." I replied.
"Well, of course we can't run through the night, Addy!" retorted Josh with a weak smile, "It's not like we have the right tools for a camp, it'd be better if we turned round and just went back home." he then replied.
"Hmm, Well, if you'd like to stay with your boyfriend," I joked with Roxanne,"Then I'll be happy to hurry home by myself." I winked and with that, grabbed the knob of the door, swung it open and stepped out into the freezing cold night.
My feet crunched under death, weeping grass, as I cautiously stepped down the mouth of the hill. Then, the light of Josh's dads torch suddenly appeared for a split second in the waters, then FLASH, it was gone.
"Huh?" I muttered, then I slided down the hill, picked up the pace and stared into the murky waters. Behind me was a sudden patter of water, then the rippled effect happened, then submerging almost slow as a snail, Mr Rosewood, his eyes rolled back all the way in his head, his skin as white as snow.
I stepped back with a gasp, looked behind me, to see two eyes staring right back at me from the distance, I took to my heels and speeded away, never looking back until I reached my house.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
31-12-2009, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2009 04:58 PM by breebree711.)
Character: Sabrina. Bree for short.
Appearance: Bree is tall and thin. Shoulder length blonde hair with blue eyes.
Other: Bree is a runaway orphan. She came to this creepy town to escape her past, but she runs into many unseen creatures in this town: Vampires, ghosts, werewolves, you name it! Can her knowledge of the unseen help three teens in their adventure into the unknown...?

"I wont hurt you Bree, just a little taste, thats all" Damien cooed towards me. "No thanks, Id rather live past tonight" I replied. "You came to me, remember?" he said. "Ya, but I didnt know vampires exsisted!" "You met wolves and ghosts before, correct?" he pondered. "I gotta go...I...uhh...Im hungry!" I said in a scared voice. "Me too" Damien said as he advanced closer to me "too bad Twilight ruined it for vampires because you might not try to run thinking I have super speed when I dont" he thought a loud. "You really are a stupid vampire, arent you?" I asked. "TOo bad I know your planning an escape, though" he laughed. I was scared and knowing he still had feelings I kissed him to divert his attention. I could feel his fangs extending in my mouth, so I chose then to act. Reaching in my jacket, I grabbed my stake and killed him. "Yuck! Vampire burn on my coat!" I moaned. I threw off my jacket and ran. His clan isnt going to be too happy about his death. Crap. I ran and ran until I saw a shack near a small lake. I ran inside and stood face to face with two teens.

[Image: BreeBree711.png]
Insufficiency Revealed