I agree with abortion 33.33% 4 33.33%
I somewhat agree with abortion (indifferent) 50.00% 6 50.00%
I don\'t agree with abortion 16.67% 2 16.67%
Total 12 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Debate of the Week: Abortion (Yes or No?)
31-12-2009, 05:02 AM
Re: Debate of the Week: Abortion (Yes or No?)
No I know she celebrates it. She was decorating or something in one of her videos.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
31-12-2009, 05:03 AM
STAY ON TOPIC PEOPLE  Tongue Tongue Tongue  The topic is abortion, not messy hair or people you find funny xD

While I respect a person's right to chose, I am against Abortion to a point.

In most cases I say no, because it is unfair to the unborn child; they did not ask to be produced and it is cruel to end a life before it has a chance to even live it.  Yes, even in some extreme cases (rape for example) I would say do not abort, if you simply cannot keep it or it would be too much for you to see it every day give it up for adoption, but give it a fighting chance.

Really, the one and only case in which I could accept an abortion is if carrying/delivering the baby could kill you and/or it as well.  I met a girl this summer who had to have an abortion (scheduled and professionally done) due to having been diagnosed with cancer in the heart; treatment of the cancer would have killed the baby anyway, and not treating it even just long enough to carry the baby to term could have killed them both, especially since she'd already suffered a heart attack once before from the cancer.

So ... yeah.  That's my two cents.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
31-12-2009, 05:03 AM
lol, the debate is abortion? XD

but you guys can change the topic of you want xD
31-12-2009, 05:05 AM
Well the topic does read "Debate of the Week: Abortion (Yes or No?)" ... and if you believe this topic is done I will be happy to lock the thread and you can continue your nonsense talking in the Official Nonsense Thread  Wink

31-12-2009, 05:06 AM
well, lets ask the people? are they done? yes or no, then we can lock it Smile
31-12-2009, 05:06 AM
We were sort of starting to debate religion.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
31-12-2009, 05:07 AM
(31-12-2009 05:06 AM)The Beast is Noble link Wrote:We were sort of starting to debate religion.

then, lets do that next week then, if you want. Wink
31-12-2009, 05:07 AM
(31-12-2009 05:03 AM)Christmas Majiçk ♥ link Wrote:STAY ON TOPIC PEOPLE  Tongue Tongue Tongue  The topic is abortion, not messy hair or people you find funny xD

While I respect a person's right to chose, I am against Abortion to a point.

In most cases I say no, because it is unfair to the unborn child; they did not ask to be produced and it is cruel to end a life before it has a chance to even live it.  Yes, even in some extreme cases (rape for example) I would say do not abort, if you simply cannot keep it or it would be too much for you to see it every day give it up for adoption, but give it a fighting chance.

Really, the one and only case in which I could accept an abortion is if carrying/delivering the baby could kill you and/or it as well.  I met a girl this summer who had to have an abortion (scheduled and professionally done) due to having been diagnosed with cancer in the heart; treatment of the cancer would have killed the baby anyway, and not treating it even just long enough to carry the baby to term could have killed them both, especially since she'd already suffered a heart attack once before from the cancer.

So ... yeah.  That's my two cents.
Yesss. I agree. I should have waited for you to post and then post this smiley face ---> {yes}
xD

31-12-2009, 05:08 AM
All right, well since the debate has switched, I'll lock up this thread, go ahead and start the next Debate of the Week thread  :3  Just remember to keep it clean and try to remain tolerable of other peoples opinions and feelings!

Thread Closed