I agree with abortion 33.33% 4 33.33%
I somewhat agree with abortion (indifferent) 50.00% 6 50.00%
I don\'t agree with abortion 16.67% 2 16.67%
Total 12 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Debate of the Week: Abortion (Yes or No?)
30-12-2009, 03:54 AM
Re: Debate of the Week: Abortion (Yes or No?)
If I were a woman and I was raped and became pregnant. I think I would probably abort the baby. I mean being raped on it's own is a pretty traumatic experience. But to have a child as a result of it is just not fair...

You know when you're driving and you see those songs along the road? Like saying 'It's a life, not a choice.' or something... I think those are just horrible. Because, at least if women don't feel like they're being judged for having abortions they can have it performed safely and cleanly and just get on with their lives.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
30-12-2009, 03:59 AM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7838.msg297590#msg297590 date=1262140188]
SUFFER?
Then I suppose every kid that has some sort of illness should have died?
As far as rape, it's up to the woman. I personally wouldn't. BECAUSE IT WASN'T MY FAULT. I had no fault. It's the damn guy. He'll burn in hell for that. But I never asked for it,but I wouldn't kill the kid cause of rape. You won't know who suffers what and who succeeds unless you give it a life.
Okay, calm down. Maybe I didn't word that correctly. Think of the possible situations. What if the kid is just going to be sick for their entire life or be teased because they look different or something? I didn't say that every kid who was been ill should die. It was just something to think about and I never said that.

[center]I sparkle liek Edwort Collin lololololo123abc (insider with Anna =D)
30-12-2009, 04:01 AM
I just think that everyone deserves to live...
30-12-2009, 04:02 AM
Your going to be teased anyways no matter who you are. It's whether or not you let them get to you. And I'm pretty sure there will be people that will accept you. We've all got flaws. Why would a illness make someone any different?

One thing about abortions people don't know is that if you do get it performed and later on wanna have a child. There is a high risk that you won't be able to. Because the abortion damages your reproductive system. So people may think 'Oh I'll just abort now. I'll be ready in the future' & when they try, there's a chance it'll fail.  And that'd be your own fault[unless it's rape]

(30-12-2009 04:01 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:I just think that everyone deserves to live...
yes {closedeyes}

30-12-2009, 04:06 AM
That is true [removed]...

My cousin is deaf, but that doesn't mean that she is weird. She is just like everyone else, except she can't hear or speak
we are all imperfect. We all have mistakes. Some of us are fat, skinny, tall, short, etc. But that doesn't mean that we will have to suffer.

That's why, women, not only women, couples have to think before they have s3x. I am 17 and I have not had s3x. That's because I don't want a disease, or get a girl pregnant, and probably I might not know that girl.

Also, you have to be careful in parties. You might slip out and sleep with someone without ever knowing them. You might get an STD or HIV and AIDS. which is horrible.
30-12-2009, 04:08 AM
Yeaahh. I'm not much of a partier anyways. xD

30-12-2009, 04:09 AM
Same, I keep it clean Tongue  (Lame XD)
30-12-2009, 04:09 AM
(30-12-2009 04:09 AM)@Steven! link Wrote:Same, I keep it clean Tongue  (Lame XD)
LOL. I mean I don't like going to parties. I find it to be a waste of my time. XD

30-12-2009, 04:11 AM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=7838.msg297636#msg297636 date=1262142164]
Your going to be teased anyways no matter who you are. It's whether or not you let them get to you. And I'm pretty sure there will be people that will accept you. We've all got flaws. Why would a illness make someone any different?

One thing about abortions people don't know is that if you do get it performed and later on wanna have a child. There is a high risk that you won't be able to. Because the abortion damages your reproductive system. So people may think 'Oh I'll just abort now. I'll be ready in the future' & when they try, there's a chance it'll fail.  And that'd be your own fault[unless it's rape]

[quote author=@Steven! link=topic=7838.msg297633#msg297633 date=1262142066]
I just think that everyone deserves to live...
yes {closedeyes}
[/quote]
I'm sorry if I offended you. I didn't necessarily mean that I would abort a kid because it had an illness, I just meant that it's a possible reason why someone would want to abort a child.
But I have to comment on the "Everyone deserves to live" thing. Everybody includes criminals like Hitler. Okay, I'm sorry to drag that into this. Back on topic.

[center]I sparkle liek Edwort Collin lololololo123abc (insider with Anna =D)
30-12-2009, 04:13 AM
I understand. And I'm not offended. xD I just get heated up.
And yes people do use that reason to abort which I find ridiculous.
That's the thing. How would have we known he would be the biggest criminal in the world? We wouldn't. But he could have turned out better. It's not about the person only,but where he/she comes from. Smile

Thread Closed