Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Havent been able to play game since new patch (1.8)
31-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Havent been able to play game since new patch (1.8)
I haven't been able to play my game since the new patch came out on the 15th of December. what happens is it'll show the big Sims 3 with the plumbob and it'll start to load. and once the bar is full nothing happens it just stays there with all the pics that pop up. now i don't wanna uninstall my game nor do i have any CC. and i also do not have WA ep. and i was wondering if i buy the ep will make game start to work again or will i have to wait for then to put a new patch to fix this one?

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2010, 02:41 AM
Re: Havent been able to play game since new patch (1.8)
Well if you don't have any CC, then the game is hanging and it just CAN'T go any further. I think your best bet is to just reinstall it. Just make sure you back up all of your families. To me, it almost sounds like something got corrupted when you updated it, but I can't know for sure.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply