Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seasons and Open for Bussiness for The Sims 3?
12-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Seasons and Open for Bussiness for The Sims 3?
Hey! I know that this ideas are from The Sims 2, but they are still amazing! What do you think about having seasons in The Sims 3? Snow in winter, the hot sun in Summer, Raining in Spring, and leafs falling in fall.. That it would be awsome! Same as in The Sims 2, but without the anoying loading screens! And same with the Open for Bussiness.. Make your own bussiness In your house or buy a comunity lot...

They did copy Pets from Sims 1 to Sims 2, They did copy Bon Voyage from Sims 1 to Sims 2, why not do the same from sims 2 to sims 3! And soemthing that sims 3 REALLY need are pets too!

Hope you like my idea Big Grin

[Image: mysig_337165995.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2010, 04:04 AM
Re: Seasons and Open for Bussiness for The Sims 3?
I'm sure we will see pets in the sims 3 but with more abilities like walking your dog etc, business side of things are already in place all be it very basic such as buying a partnership in a current business such as the book shop, i hope we do see this been made more open to those business type player's as for seasons thats a must have, it wouldn't be the sims without seasons.

The problem is TS2 brought alot of expantion packs that was very good and improved TS2 and the way people played the sims was changed as was the way people viewed the game even if they didn't like the game they was still taken back by what a sim could do. TS3 needs all this been brought forward but even more than it was in TS2, univerity was fun, free time was fun as was night life which was brought over from TS1 but with new added features which was opened up even more with the later expantion pack open for business.

If these are to be ported over to TS3 what will we see, more improved businesses, better way's to manage the business, weather effecting some business types, the ablility to run a pet shop. More business options new wolrds to explore, more vacation destinations to visit maybe even owning a business in another country. The possiblities are endless, but i have no doubt that seasons, pets and open for business will be making a come back as will appartments which added much more ellimants to TS2, perhaps run your own appartment, now that would be funa hotel in another country. I can't wait for the next big expantion pack, i hope its seasons personally since that would make TS3 more complete, i'm shooked that some parts from TS2 expantion packs wasn't added to the base game of TS3 ir maybe some code lines have been added ready for expanion packs they want to add. We shall see. {yes}
19-10-2010, 12:19 AM
RE: Seasons and Open for Bussiness for The Sims 3?
The possiblities are endless, but i have no doubt that seasons, pets and open for business will be making a come back as will appartments which added much more ellimants to TS2, perhaps run your own appartment, now that would be funa hotel in another country. I can't wait for the next big expantion pack, i hope its seasons personally since that would make TS3 more complete, i'm shooked that some parts from TS2 expantion packs wasn't added to the base game of TS3 ir maybe some code lines have been added ready for expanion packs they want to add.

28-10-2010, 06:45 AM
they should bring the good graphics and scenes from sims2 to sims3 .
i love the changing of seasonin sims2 and i would love if they bring it to the sims3 too .

make money working from home
01-11-2010, 08:02 PM
The code is already in place for seasons, this has been discussed in a number of places, but you have to manually activate it.

Here's what the snow looks like.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
02-11-2010, 05:09 AM
woow!! how does this happen???!!! [i'm so new at sims3]..

--> i'm new here! <-- Tongue