Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cant play my game, need help
16-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Cant play my game, need help
Im playing The Sims 3 on a windows 7 dell, and i have checked my requirments and everything matches perfectly, i pass everything with flying colors but as soon as i try to play thr game, regular Sims 3 or World adventures, it lags so bad i cant even play... all of my settings are all the way on low, and i dont know what to do. im hoping its just because windows 7 is sort of new, but someone please help me. {wacko}
Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2010, 03:51 AM
Re: Cant play my game, need help
Just to be sure, can i have your specs?
or maybe try playing on lower settings.

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
24-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Re: Cant play my game, need help
(16-01-2010 05:56 PM)iTz iWnDeR link Wrote:Im playing The Sims 3 on a windows 7 dell, and i have checked my requirments and everything matches perfectly, i pass everything with flying colors but as soon as i try to play thr game, regular Sims 3 or World adventures, it lags so bad i cant even play... all of my settings are all the way on low, and i dont know what to do. im hoping its just because windows 7 is sort of new, but someone please help me. {wacko}

Have you tried running it in compatibility mode for vista?

Right click on the desktop icon and click on properties
click on compatibility and check the box which says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" then select Vista or XP on the drop down menu =]

[Image: powerrangersat8-2.gif]