Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 12+
22-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Sims 3 12+
My friend said her uncle works for EA and gave her a copy of The Sims 3 (must be a prototype) and she said it was 12+.
This might jsut be a rumour, but if you're under the age of 12 do you think your parents will let you get it?

I'm 10, but I will be 11 when it comes out, I think my parents will let me get it, if I reason with them.

Post your thoughts,

sims3dudeno1!
;D ;D ;D
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Re: Sims 3 12+
I think that the Sims 3 could be a great teaching tool for you and your parents to use together.

--Stupid People Hurt Other People--<br />---Stupid People Let Them---<br />----Are you going to to be Stupid today?
22-03-2008, 03:07 PM
[move]Hey!!!!!!! its nice to see a young simmer i will be 12 when it come out i am 11 now!!![/move]

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Hey, at first i don´t believe that any guy working for ea is allowed to give out even a prototype of the sims3, I´m not even sure whether there is one, but i don´t think they´re allowed to that for that it could be copied somehow and be selled...if you know what i mean...Well, it could be that it´s 12+, which doesn´t worry me that much for that I´m nearly 17 but i surely understand you...But why should they make it 12+? what is there to see that you´re not allowed to see with 11? kissing sims? you saw that on the sims2 right..?
Anyway, don´t worry too much, might only be a rumour ;-)
22-03-2008, 03:28 PM
i'll b 13 by then (13 in oct) so definetely my parents will get it 4 me. if they knew wut was in the game, perhaps not so much.... lol.
22-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Oh yeh I got 500 protocopies my dad got me because he works for EA!I'm selling them for 100 quid a peice! No lie! It's true!  Wink Jks
22-03-2008, 03:50 PM
i think your friend may be pulling something... i'm pretty sure you're not allowed to do that. But even if it is true, i don't see any reason why it wouldn't be rated T...

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
22-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Okay, I have to change my opinion a bit ;-) Maybe it´s 12+, because just think...Remember sims1? how the sims used to have babies and how there was no real sexual interaction between sims? that was quite an improvement in sims 2 so if they "improve" (however you want to see improvement) it again, maybe the interactions will get a little harder ot more clear, and not everything will be censored, which could be a reason to make the game 12+, still, it would cost ea a lot of customers...
Just a thought ;-)
22-03-2008, 03:59 PM
(22-03-2008 03:55 PM)Valunamar link Wrote:Okay, I have to change my opinion a bit ;-) Maybe it´s 12+, because just think...Remember sims1? how the sims used to have babies and how there was no real sexual interaction between sims? that was quite an improvement in sims 2 so if they "improve" (however you want to see improvement) it again, maybe the interactions will get a little harder ot more clear, and not everything will be censored, which could be a reason to make the game 12+, still, it would cost ea a lot of customers...
Just a thought ;-)

they're gonna do wut makes the most $$.
22-03-2008, 04:02 PM
im 12 and i got my first sims game when i was 5 my parents thought it taughtme a lot now i am an amazing sims2 architecht

I have every sim&nbsp; and now i cant wait till sims 3