Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This whole, pathetic little farce [TMN please read].
29-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Re: This whole, pathetic little farce [TMN please read].
I agree with Matt.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2010, 05:45 PM
the mare isnt even listening to us  {no}

[Image: qSLM.gif]
[Image: ouqg.gif]
[Image: r1dh.gif]
[Image: pdnH.gif]
[Image: cfeE.gif]
[Image: Cir3.gif]
[Image: 7lCq.gif]
[Image: 0MWV.gif]
][Image: jqKB.gif]
<br />[Image: cat-ball.gif]
<br />[center][Image: SybilTrelawneySignature.jpg]
[/center]
29-01-2010, 05:59 PM
(29-01-2010 05:45 PM)Vera Trelawney link Wrote:the mare isnt even listening to us  {no}

Does it matter? If they listen to us or not, you should post because you have something relevant to say, not because you hope it is or isn't mentioned on TMN!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
29-01-2010, 07:36 PM
(29-01-2010 05:59 PM)Matt link Wrote:[quote author=Vera Trelawney link=topic=7969.msg306643#msg306643 date=1264783509]
the mare isnt even listening to us  {no}

Does it matter? If they listen to us or not, you should post because you have something relevant to say, not because you hope it is or isn't mentioned on TMN!
[/quote]
*cough*Earth Mama*cough*
XD Just kidding.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
29-01-2010, 09:48 PM
(29-01-2010 03:32 PM)Matt link Wrote:Sorry to bump this post, and I understand why it's been locked, however I believe people should be allowed to discuss The Mares Nest (TMN) openly so I've unlocked it again. But as Bat said, any discussion relating to individuals maybe should be kept private.

Regarding Cassies original post, I agree. Personally I enjoy reading TMN and how they turn chats on these (and other) forums into comical posts from their viewpoint. From what I've read (until the whole Mike thing happened) it's all been light hearted and really quite funny! Maybe it's because I don't take much I read on the internet seriously, but it's not caused any harm in the past.

Regarding the latest incidents, we all know, and I've warned people a few times, that you should never post personal details on the internet, whether it be email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses or shoe sizes. If you put it on the internet, people will find it, and potentially abuse this information. TMN highlighted this fact, but didn't do so (from what I can see) in a negative way.

Regarding the whole Mike/Comrade Rich thing, I don't know anything about this so cannot comment until I've spoken to Mike. I don't think I know who Rich is...

So in short, don't take TMN posts so seriously, they are just having fun with their comical writings, in which I see no harm. I'm not taking sides here as I don't know the full story, but if anyone does have an issue with something they have written about them, email them and ask them (nicely!) to remove it, from what I've read they seem reasonable people!

Again, let me stress that I'm not taking sides, the fence is a nice place to sit and watch this type of discussion...

Thanks Matt. Smile
I'm the same - no taking sides, & I personally really enjoyed their comical spin on out posts too. I was simply tired of the underlying tension this place had at the time. Glad to see Mike seems to be feeling a bit better now. =)
Maybe TMN is taking no notice, that's really up to them. As long as WE'RE okay on here, it's not of interest really. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-01-2010, 10:05 PM
(29-01-2010 03:32 PM)Matt link Wrote:or shoe sizes.

What? ???
29-01-2010, 10:07 PM
He was having a joke. Tongue Wink

29-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Yeah I chuckled when I read it although I wasn't sure whether he was being serious or not XD

30-01-2010, 01:37 AM
LOL. I doubt divulging your shoes size is going to set any alarms off, since several million people share the same shoe size, so it hardly narrows anything down. XD

30-01-2010, 02:21 AM
thanks Matt Smile

I wanted to thank Cassie, I gave her Karma Wink
I believe in everything she said