Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cairo book fair, book suggestions?
08-02-2010, 01:11 AM
Re: Cairo book fair, book suggestions?
BOO BOO

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2010, 01:33 AM
I love you guys. 'nuff said.
*tears swell up*
[Image: bigarmhug.gif]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
08-02-2010, 01:34 AM
LOL xD

08-02-2010, 01:39 AM
lol, thanks Big Grin Tongue
08-02-2010, 07:01 AM
Ermmm, HP. ;D

LOL.
& Beautiful Creatures like Cassie said. :]
I'd probably also read Memoirs Of A Geisha. =3

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
08-02-2010, 07:03 AM
(08-02-2010 07:01 AM)вσnníє link Wrote:I'd probably also read Memoirs Of A Geisha. =3

I LOVE that movie. I have it on DVD. such a good movie. Yeah, read it {yes}
08-02-2010, 10:01 AM
So far I'm going to look for Gone, Beautiful Creatures and maybe Memoirs of a Geisha Smile I really like Gone's plot

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
08-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Whee! =]]]]
I'm reading Gone's sequel right now and it's just as brilliant as the first.

But I really love the series. It's very fast-paced and there's always something going on so you're not sort of left wishing the plot would move on a bit. And there's so many questions in your head, like why the hell did the FAYZ come to be. I love it. I have a crush on Caine. Can you blame me? Look at him. {drool}

[img width=396 height=600]http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/BrightAndAlive/backcover.jpg[/img]

BC is like a southern gothic, it's sort of similar in it's audiences but sort of a whole different atmosphere. I love 'em both. Coincidentally they both have magic, however differently, in them. I have a thing with magic. xP

I've never read Memoirs of a Geisha but my mum has and suggested I read it, I never did, but it looks good.

08-02-2010, 10:37 PM
I'm definitely going to get Gone as soon as I'm done with The Black Dahlia. Smile
The people in the pictures look much older than 14 though o_O

08-02-2010, 10:43 PM
When I read the books [there's major violence in some parts, and it's not sunshine and roses, it's like... babies are dead and such, at one point he's chucking it in a bin bag and it just sort of turns your stomach]... but I seriously forget they're fourteen sometimes. But then their immaturity comes through and you're reminded. I think... they just have to leave their immaturity behind in the FAYZ, so it explains it, but... it's hard to describe, you should read it. xP

What sucks is, I don't have those style covers [although I like my covers better tbh], so I can't stare at the hotness of Caine when I want to.

Can't wait for you to read it. =]]]]