Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 1; Simply was the Best
11-02-2010, 12:24 PM
The Sims 1; Simply was the Best
Ok im new here, but have played from the Sims 1 for ten years.

What im am trying to say is that the fact of 'World Adventures' and such, its not all that great of what the old expansions were like for the Sims 1 and 2. Its just not that playable for a long period of time like the other expansions.

In Simple Words of which i think every-one will agree; The sims 1 had 'basic' but good expansion packs of what made it good, its not the best in graphics wise but still it had that 'fun' gameplay factor in it of what made it good.
The Sims 2 would of been a 10 out of 10 for me for graphics and gameplay, but it was fiercely reduced due to that its loading screens was terrible. (long wait time.)

So what im wishing for in the future of the sims 3 is to have what they had in the Sims 1 and 2;

University Education,
Pets,
Magic,
Good Vacations,  (I exclude world adventures as its not the way i expected and wanted)
Business,
Being a Superstar!
Hot Date would be a blast to have.

If these expansions from 1 & 2 were somehow added to number 3; I think this would be the Best Sims Game created.

Cheers, Matt
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Re: The Sims 1; Simply was the Best
Sadly I hadn't played Sims3, but I don't think I ever will. I think some of the features in the third game took away some of the things that made a Sims game - a Sims game. The free roam thing is okay. But the fact that the Sims live their life while you're not there is kind of sucky, you may be missing out on important events. I'd rather my Sims not doing anything. In the third game - I think the Sims look much uglier.

But adding some nice classic expansion packs to Sims3 would probably be a very good idea. Just because the graphics will be more improved and that there will be more options in the expansion packs that will take them to a whole 'nother level!

I really think that the expansion pack 'Superstars' would be a great addition to the Sims3 game. It'd be very dramatic and fun.

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
19-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Re: The Sims 1; Simply was the Best
I still like sims 2 more than 3 but then I do play more of 2.
Thing I don't like in the 3 is not being able to change your clothes or shop for new ones.
Also having to work more to build a romantic relationshop with a sim.

but other things I do like in the 3 are the jobs and the tasks that comes with them where you have to work to get that promotion by the normal way of increasing your skill but also by doing the tasks as well.

Think the 3 is still new given time I think I will start to enjoy as much as I do with the 2 Smile

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]